Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Feud Combs  (Read 6143 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Family Feud Combs
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2004, 12:03:15 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Aug 8 2004, 08:46 PM\'] Explain to me how this question was stupid. I don't find it so. [/quote]
 This is why the question was stupid: When you ask it, what you say is this:

"I think there is a reason they might change the bell sound to something else."

And there is NO REASON TO THINK THAT. Name for me one game show, JUST ONE, where the situation you describe has happened. Just give me PRECEDENT.

(The CLOSEST such incident that I can think of in 30 years of watching game shows would be the week of Dawson Feud when the descendants of the Hatfields and the McCoys were on, and the face-off buzzer was replaced with a shotgun sound. But even THEN they used the bog-standard bell for answer reveals, and I'll double the Malcolm Jackpot if you knew about that before this moment anyhow, or else you would have used it to defend your position.)

Once again, nobody is telling you you're not allowed to ask a stupid question. So long as you're on topic, you post whatever you like. But you should expect to be told when it's stupid. And this was stupid. Now learn from it, and perhaps next time you WON'T post something stupid, and you'll get the answer you want.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

adamjk

Family Feud Combs
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2004, 12:37:48 PM »
Actually, I had heard about the shotgun sound used for the face off on that special week of Dawson shows.

Card Shark

Family Feud Combs
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2004, 12:43:28 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Aug 9 2004, 12:37 PM\'] Actually, I had heard about the shotgun sound used for the face off on that special week of Dawson shows. [/quote]
 Yes, that was a one time thing, I believe. The special week with the Hatfields and McCoys featured that particular effect at the face-off podium when someone buzzed in.
Adam Strom

J.R.

Family Feud Combs
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2004, 03:32:20 PM »
Adam, let me show how silly you look with all your bizarre questions:

(Note: The following is satire. Please do not actually answer the following questions)

Yo, guyz ! Can u answer my qs:

What was ther color of Rolf Benirschke's tie on his 7th episode ?

Did the sound of the puzzleboard *ding* change when Rolf Benirschke became host ?

How many times did Rolf Benirschke makes refrences to Pat Sajak or Chuck Woolery ?

My basketball buddy told me that Vanna White and Charlie O'Donnel were in a sexual relationship and Rolf Benirschke had bipolar. Is this true ?

What were the details of Rolf Benirschke's NBC contract ?

What was the font of the scoreboard under the contesants, did it change when Rolf Benirschke became host ?

Did the Red, Yellow, Blue backdrops change their shades when Rolf Benirschke became host ?

What were the length of Rolf Benirschke's eyebrows ?

And:
Was "Rolf Benirschke" ever a puzzle on "Classic Concentraiton" or "Super Password" ?

-Joe R.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2004, 05:25:24 PM by JRaygor »
-Joe Raygor

clemon79

Family Feud Combs
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2004, 04:09:48 PM »
If anything, that said tons about Joe's obsession with Rolf Benirshke.

irismason42

Family Feud Combs
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2004, 04:58:38 PM »
When Rolf became host, did the puzzleboard changs sound effects? No. It didn't, they continued to use the classic chimes(they changed the Bankrupt and Puzzleboard sounds when they went to Studio 33, CBS TV City).

As always just like everybody else, Rolf's version also uses an eggcrate display.

When Rolf hosted the show, Red, Yellow and Blue stuck with sunbursts(they changed the shades also when they went to Studio 33, CBS TV City).

clemon79

Family Feud Combs
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2004, 05:00:54 PM »
That's good stuff, right there. You can't make that up.

J.R.

Family Feud Combs
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2004, 05:23:03 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Aug 9 2004, 03:09 PM\'] If anything, that said tons about Joe's obsession with Rolf Benirshke. [/quote]
Oh, for the love it all. I said the following was just a joke and the questions were not to be answered.

I was only kidding around !
-Joe R.

EDIT: I put the disclaimer in big bold letters
« Last Edit: August 09, 2004, 05:26:25 PM by JRaygor »
-Joe Raygor

Skynet74

Family Feud Combs
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2004, 06:29:16 PM »
Someone had mentioned a waste of Bandwidth. This whole thread has become one. The original poster asked a simple question which could of been answered with a two word answer. That answer is "SAME SOUND". Instead.... everyone is getting their rocks off by jumping on the guy. 6 pages of crap. Let it go people.

John
« Last Edit: August 09, 2004, 06:30:12 PM by Skynet74 »