Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: George Gray hosting new game show...  (Read 2028 times)

gsfan85

George Gray hosting new game show...
« on: August 04, 2004, 02:00:54 PM »
Hey everyone,

Today, I was in the studio of the ESPN2 morning show "Cold Pizza."  Doing a live interview was George Gray, who is apparantly the host of the upcoming ESPN game show "I'll Do Anything."

It starts in the fall.
Adam

uncamark

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 06:09:22 PM »
[quote name=\'gsfan85\' date=\'Aug 4 2004, 01:00 PM\'] Hey everyone,

Today, I was in the studio of the ESPN2 morning show "Cold Pizza."  Doing a live interview was George Gray, who is apparantly the host of the upcoming ESPN game show "I'll Do Anything."

It starts in the fall. [/quote]
 "*I'd* Do Antyhing" is more of a *reality* show--but it has a sort of "Big Payoff" premise of a person doing something sports-related to fulfill a friend or relative's sports fantasy.  Here's the contestant info from the ESPN web site.

And George was rather chipper for 4:30 a.m. LA time.  Must've been fed the coffee intravenously.

ChuckNet

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 09:26:42 PM »
And George was rather chipper for 4:30 a.m. LA time. Must've been fed the coffee intravenously.

Hell, I'm up at 4:25 most of the wk for my morning radio gig...you'd be surprised how chipper everyone seems then at my studio, too. :-)

Chuck Donegan (The Amazed "Chuckie Baby")

gsfan85

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004, 10:54:15 PM »
As I said earlier, I was in the studio for Cold Pizza for the day George did the interview.  

During the break, when they were getting George ready by phone, the host was talking to him.

Being in the studio, I could hear what he was saying.  The host mentioned that she had just saw him the night before on Weakest Link, and a couple weeks ago on Greek Games, and now he's hosting this ESPN show.  

Proving George Gray's typical humor, he then utters the line:

"I am a media whore!"

Just proving that even at 4:30AM, George is hilarious.
Adam

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 10:57:40 PM »
And George was rather chipper for 4:30 a.m. LA time. Must've been fed the coffee intravenously.
You've obviously never spent much time here. At 4:30 am he was just getting ready to turn in.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2004, 11:01:13 PM by chris319 »

uncamark

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2004, 11:49:09 AM »
[quote name=\'gsfan85\' date=\'Aug 5 2004, 09:54 PM\']Being in the studio, I could hear what he was saying.  The host mentioned that she had just saw him the night before on Weakest Link, and a couple weeks ago on Greek Games, and now he's hosting this ESPN show.  [/quote]
Kit (BOOOOO!) or Thea (YAAAAAY!)?  (I know, so juvenile.)

ObGameShow:  Thea Andrews did host that Canadian cable favourite "Cooking for Love," eh?

GS Warehouse

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Aug 6 2004, 11:49 AM\'] Kit (BOOOOO!) or Thea (YAAAAAY!)?  (I know, so juvenile.) [/quote]
Kit : Mark :: Pat O'Brien : Jonathon

A lesser poster would say, "commence Kit Hoover jokes now", but I won't.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2004, 03:45:34 PM by GS Warehouse »

uncamark

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2004, 04:04:44 PM »
[quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Aug 6 2004, 02:45 PM\'][quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Aug 6 2004, 11:49 AM\'] Kit (BOOOOO!) or Thea (YAAAAAY!)?  (I know, so juvenile.) [/quote]
Kit : Mark :: Pat O'Brien : Jonathon

A lesser poster would say, "commence Kit Hoover jokes now", but I won't.[/quote]
[Kit Hoover] Oh Yeaaahhh! [KH]