Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wheel question  (Read 2658 times)

adamjk

Wheel question
« on: August 08, 2004, 04:59:49 PM »
I am curious, when did the lose a turn space go from yellow to tan in color?

PS: Only serious responses need post here.

gsfan85

Wheel question
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2004, 05:49:22 PM »
It's a white space, it's not tan.

It went come the new puzzleboard in 1997.  Along with the new nametags on the same episode.

Adam

adamjk

Wheel question
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2004, 05:57:22 PM »
Looks tan to me. Thanks though.

Steve Gavazzi

Wheel question
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2004, 07:29:13 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Aug 8 2004, 05:57 PM\'] Looks tan to me. [/quote]
 Then the color on your television needs adjusted.

Don Howard

Wheel question
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2004, 09:00:03 PM »
[quote name=\'Steve Gavazzi\' date=\'Aug 8 2004, 06:29 PM\'] [quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Aug 8 2004, 05:57 PM\'] Looks tan to me. [/quote]
Then the color on your television needs adjusted. [/quote]
That ain't all.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2004, 09:00:18 PM by Don Howard »

adamjk

Wheel question
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2004, 10:25:45 PM »
Why must you imply I am stupid? I am not an idiot. Just because I ask a question like this, or think it looks like a color it is not, does not give you guys the right to treat me like this. I am really getting sick of it. You guys think I should think before I post, when really it should me telling you guys that. You're lucky you haven't been banned for the way you guys act sometimes.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Wheel question
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2004, 10:56:53 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Aug 8 2004, 07:25 PM\'] You're lucky you haven't been banned for the way you guys act sometimes. [/quote]
 If you took the time to observe the patterns of how our benevolent moderators have administered this board, and took a good long hard look in a mirror, you might come to a better understanding as to why this hasn't happened.

If you're really getting sick of it, perhaps you should review what you might be doing to bring it on.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Wheel question
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2004, 12:03:30 AM »
Why must you imply I am stupid?
He never said you were. But if the shoe fits, wear it.
I am not an idiot.
Sez you.  Need anyone remind you of your past "reporting"?
You're lucky you haven't been banned for the way you guys act sometimes.
After posting as much false information as you have, you're lucky you haven't been banned eitiher.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2004, 12:03:38 AM by Dsmith »
--Mark
Phil 4:13

adamjk

Wheel question
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2004, 12:05:10 AM »
True, though in my defense I was sorta green in terms of how things worked around here the first time I posted a false rumor.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2004, 12:05:27 AM by adamjk »

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Wheel question
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2004, 01:17:21 AM »
And in my defense, the first thread I read when I joined up was Elegibility Requirements.  That way I know how the game is played.  I'm not sure if we have to hit you over the head and read the rules to you, because nothing else seems to get through.  By the way, thank you so much for dictating who can and who can't post to this thread.

OBGS: I really don't like the new wheel color scheme, with aforementioned white LAT space, and outlined numbers.  But that's at the bottom of the list...if only there was some way to go back in time and watch the show when it was reasonably fun to watch.
Travis L. Eberle

DrJWJustice

Wheel question
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2004, 01:36:31 AM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Aug 8 2004, 03:59 PM\'] I am curious, when did the lose a turn space go from yellow to tan in color?

PS: Only serious responses need post here. [/quote]
 Here's a serious reply for you:  Ask a serious question if you want serious replies.  And to reply to another comment you made above, yes, you ARE supposed to think before posting.  We're trying to have some fruitful discussions about one of our favorite pastimes, and you're quibbiling with minutia.  Also, Chris Lemon hit the nail right on the head, I think.

adamjk

Wheel question
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2004, 10:54:30 AM »
Again, no one may be care but me, but still this is hardly a dumb question. So I may have a curious mind about things, so what?

zachhoran

Wheel question
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2004, 11:56:12 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Aug 9 2004, 10:52 AM\']
Once again, nobody is telling you you're not allowed to ask a stupid question. So long as you're on topic, you post whatever you like. But you should expect to be told when it's stupid. And this was stupid. Now learn from it, and perhaps next time you WON'T post something stupid, and you'll get the answer you want. [/quote]
 Remember that even I don't have answers for a lot of Adam's questions, they're so arcane

FeudDude

Wheel question
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2004, 12:03:33 PM »
Here's an idea:  I think somebody should start a thread specifically devoted to asking questions of this nature.  Because, whether you like it or not, people are curious about things like this, but at the same time I understand why some people would be annoyed when new threads are started just to ask a question about such a minor detail.

So basically, any question regarding sound effects, minor set details, color scheme/lighting changes, announcer spiels, and the like would go in this thread.  This way the people who are curious about such things can still have their questions answered, while the people who don't want to read about such things can just ignore the thread.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Wheel question
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2004, 12:10:15 PM »
Honestly, I don't think Adam's question here was nearly as stupid as the one in the FF thread (Which is what I thought I was responding to when Zach quoted my post, and I've since moved it to the proper thread.), and the shot that Howard took at him was a leeeeetle unnecessary in context. But Adam should also recognize that his reputation here is less than stellar, and that such defenses as "I was new here and couldn't be bothered to read the forum rules" don't help.

Just. Think. Twice. It's all people are asking.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe