Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ray Combs sighting  (Read 1333 times)

adamjk

Ray Combs sighting
« on: August 09, 2004, 12:08:07 AM »
I don't know if too many people happened to catch this, but a short while back, I happened to come across the movie Overboard on TBS's Dinner and a Movie. As I was watching, I happened to notice Ray Combs in the film. He played a cop. It wasn't much. I only saw him in a few scenes, but it was good to see him. Anyone else happen to catch this?

MyCapableAssistant

Ray Combs sighting
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 03:01:48 AM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Aug 8 2004, 10:08 PM\'] I don't know if too many people happened to catch this, but a short while back, I happened to come across the movie Overboard on TBS's Dinner and a Movie. As I was watching, I happened to notice Ray Combs in the film. He played a cop. It wasn't much. I only saw him in a few scenes, but it was good to see him. Anyone else happen to catch this? [/quote]
 Ray's had sevral bit parts in both movies and sitcoms.
I saw the movie Overboard, and I don't believe his
two scenes in it totalled more than 15 minutes, TOP, if
that much. He also played a Game Show host in a movie
with Eddie Murphy called "Vampire in Brooklyn." I haven't seen
that movie although I ALMOST watched in one night!

More of Ray's work can be found here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0173667/

BrandonFG

Ray Combs sighting
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 03:06:08 AM »
[quote name=\'MyCapableAssistant\' date=\'Aug 9 2004, 02:01 AM\'] He also played a Game Show host in a movie
with Eddie Murphy called "Vampire in Brooklyn." I haven't seen
that movie although I ALMOST watched in one night!
 [/quote]
 It was a Feud clip, so technically, he was playing himself, I guess. :-)
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!