Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Foreign game show questions  (Read 2532 times)

gshowguy

Foreign game show questions
« on: August 18, 2004, 01:25:23 PM »
First, what sound was used when someone gave a wrong answer on "Bruce's Price is Right"? They didn't use the "Eep-oorp" sound from "Family Fortunes", did they?

Second, what SFX were used on the UK version of "Wheel of Fortune"?

Third, were the sounds on the Mexican "Price is Right" (Atinale al Precio) the same ones heard on "100 Mexicanos Dijeron"?

Fourth, our friend at Game Show Central said he had a few episodes of the Dutch version of "Family Feud". What was their version called?

Fifth, who was the biggest money winner on the UK version of "$ale of the Century" (the one that plays more like the '70s NBC version and every contestant could buy an "In$tant Bargain")?

Sixth, are there any video clips from the Canadian and British versions of "Supermarket Sweep"?

Finally, why am I asking you these questions? Not that there's anything wrong with it... :-)

J.R.

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2004, 03:16:35 PM »
[quote name=\'gshowguy\' date=\'Aug 18 2004, 12:25 PM\']
Finally, why am I asking you these questions? Not that there's anything wrong with it... :-) [/quote]
Chris Lemon, go easy on him. He's just a newbie : )

-Joe R.
OBInternationalGameShows: Jeremy Maggs hosted "Millionaire" in South Africa.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2004, 03:17:36 PM by JRaygor »
-Joe Raygor

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2004, 05:22:52 PM »
[quote name=\'JRaygor\' date=\'Aug 18 2004, 12:16 PM\'] Chris Lemon, go easy on him. He's just a newbie : ) [/quote]
 I thought about it, actually. Then I moved on. I like more sport from my hunt. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

gshowguy

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2004, 06:12:18 PM »
I guess you aren't gonna answer these first six questions, eh?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2004, 06:45:33 PM »
[quote name=\'gshowguy\' date=\'Aug 18 2004, 03:12 PM\'] I guess you aren't gonna answer these first six questions, eh? [/quote]
 Wasn't planning to, no. :) Actually, the fact that you posted a laundry list like that pretty much guarantees nothing from me but my contempt and ridicule. :)

Perhaps another user will take pity on you. But I doubt it, since you're asking about stuff nobody in their right mind would be able to answer. (Well, maybe the AaP/100MD one.)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

gshowguy

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2004, 06:56:55 PM »
Ohhhhhkaaayyy... then... whoever posts the next message in this section has an opportunity to answer the first six questions, if they want to that is.

Kevin Prather

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2004, 07:56:37 PM »
I don't.