Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: another game show host sighting  (Read 2362 times)

adamjk

another game show host sighting
« on: August 19, 2004, 11:48:16 AM »
Around 3am last night, I just channel surfing about to finally call it a night, and I happen to turn on the very end of an infomercial for alphacon(no idea what it is BTW), and who do I see? None other then Peter Tomarken of PYL fame. He was talking to some doctor. Anyone else happen to see this before?

Don Howard

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 02:47:26 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Aug 19 2004, 10:48 AM\'] Around 3am last night, I just channel surfing about to finally call it a night, and I happen to turn on the very end of an infomercial for alphacon(no idea what it is BTW), and who do I see? None other then Peter Tomarken of PYL fame. He was talking to some doctor. Anyone else happen to see this before? [/quote]
 Yes. But right around the time Peter told the doctor he thought he had a nice long stethoscope, I turned it off.

uncamark

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 03:39:32 PM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Aug 19 2004, 01:47 PM\'][quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Aug 19 2004, 10:48 AM\'] Around 3am last night, I just channel surfing about to finally call it a night, and I happen to turn on the very end of an infomercial for alphacon(no idea what it is BTW), and who do I see? None other then Peter Tomarken of PYL fame. He was talking to some doctor. Anyone else happen to see this before? [/quote]
Yes. But right around the time Peter told the doctor he thought he had a nice long stethoscope, I turned it off.[/quote]
And then he started yelling into the stethoscope, "I NEED A POOL TABLE FOR DADDY!--A POOL TABLE FOR DADDY!--STOP!"

sshuffield70

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2004, 04:19:40 PM »
I hate to sound like Zach or that other weird guy, but it's "POOL TABLE FOR DAAAAAANN!"

adamjk

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2004, 04:30:18 PM »
I think, maybe I am wrong here, but I think uncamark said "POOL TABLE FOR DADDY", on purpose.

uncamark

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2004, 05:07:33 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Aug 19 2004, 03:30 PM\']I think, maybe I am wrong here, but I think uncamark said "POOL TABLE FOR DADDY", on purpose.[/quote]
Well, it sure sounded like "Daddy" to me.  Whatever.

catkins522

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2004, 06:38:46 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Aug 19 2004, 10:48 AM\'] Around 3am last night, I just channel surfing about to finally call it a night, and I happen to turn on the very end of an infomercial for alphacon(no idea what it is BTW), and who do I see? None other then Peter Tomarken of PYL fame. He was talking to some doctor. Anyone else happen to see this before? [/quote]
 Yes, I seen it SEVERAL times.  It's an infommercial selling pills to get out of depression!!!

Charles
-----------

Bigger and better....in HD!!!!

PeterTomarkensGal

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2004, 06:59:16 PM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Aug 19 2004, 02:47 PM\'] [quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Aug 19 2004, 10:48 AM\'] Around 3am last night, I just channel surfing about to finally call it a night, and I happen to turn on the very end of an infomercial for alphacon(no idea what it is BTW), and who do I see? None other then Peter Tomarken of PYL fame. He was talking to some doctor. Anyone else happen to see this before? [/quote]
Yes. But right around the time Peter told the doctor he thought he had a nice long stethoscope, I turned it off. [/quote]
 Did he REALLY say that? Cuz the infomercial for Alphacalm that I saw back in September of 03 seemed quite edited and didn't include that line...

PeterTomarkensGal

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2004, 07:22:01 PM »
Oh, and was Peter wearing a red shirt on the infomercial you saw? I wanted to know if it's the same program that I taped a year ago, or if it's a different one...

adamjk

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2004, 07:39:09 PM »
About your first question, I think a WHOOSSSSHHHHH! is in order here. As for the other one, I don't remember off hand.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2004, 10:09:28 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Aug 19 2004, 04:39 PM\'] About your first question, I think a WHOOSSSSHHHHH! is in order here. [/quote]
 I think you have no damned idea what that means.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

adamjk

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2004, 10:21:03 PM »
I do know what it means. It means a joke went over someone's head