Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Balderdash  (Read 1983 times)

adamjk

Balderdash
« on: August 20, 2004, 08:43:24 PM »
Well folks, tonight is the end of Balderdash's 3rd week on the air, and already we are seeing repeats. I think this show aired earlier this week. Not sure though. What's the matter PAX? You can't make three weeks worth of shows without a rerun?

gshowguy

Balderdash
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 08:49:19 PM »
Maybe Pax was just going too fast and grabbed the wrong tape. The same thing could happen to "On the Cover", too.

MikeK

• Martha!
Balderdash
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2004, 10:03:10 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Aug 20 2004, 08:43 PM\'] Well folks, tonight is the end of Balderdash's 3rd week on the air, and already we are seeing repeats. I think this show aired earlier this week. Not sure though. What's the matter PAX? You can't make three weeks worth of shows without a rerun? [/quote]
 Adam, calm down.

Last Friday's airing was a repeat also.  It was the show from Balderdash's first week (the premiere, maybe?) with Jimmy Pardo, Tammy Pescatelli, and Eric Roberts.

adamjk

Balderdash
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2004, 10:12:05 PM »
are you telling me then that they only air 4 new shows a week, sans the premiere week? What about On the Cover, are they doing the same?

CarShark

Balderdash
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2004, 11:16:32 AM »
When they started airing Balderdash, they aired random shows. After the first week, they started to air a whole week's worth of shows with the same celebrities. Some of them were on during the first week.