Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Feud (Karn)  (Read 3834 times)

adamjk

Family Feud (Karn)
« on: August 24, 2004, 02:35:03 PM »
anyone know when Family Feud's 6th syndie season will begin?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2004, 02:35:17 PM by adamjk »

uncamark

Family Feud (Karn)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2004, 02:43:52 PM »
No indication from www.familyfeud.tv.

But On Camera Audiences' web site indicates that the tapings for next Wednesday Sept. 1 will be celeb NASCAR drivers shows and the audience is encouraged to come dressed in NASCAR drag and the sort of product placement that would not be allowed in the UK.

Some around here will be tickled to death.

aaron sica

Family Feud (Karn)
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2004, 02:48:56 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Aug 24 2004, 02:43 PM\'] No indication from www.familyfeud.tv.

But On Camera Audiences' web site indicates that the tapings for next Wednesday Sept. 1 will be celeb NASCAR drivers shows and the audience is encouraged to come dressed in NASCAR drag and the sort of product placement that would not be allowed in the UK.

Some around here will be tickled to death. [/quote]
 Yes, Mark, I truly believe you've made someone's day.

Now, if they would do a NASCAR vs. Pro Wrestling week, said person would go absolutely orgasmic.

brianhenke

Family Feud (Karn)
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2004, 02:58:13 PM »
I truly believe you made someone's day.

Wheel and Pyramid had NASCAR Weeks.

Pyramid had drivers in the studio, but Wheel didn't.

Brian

100 plus 100 equals 600?

We want some more pro wrestling (STILL) and NASCAR questions!
Johnny Cash sang "I Have the Wine"?

BrandonFG

Family Feud (Karn)
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2004, 03:35:14 PM »
[quote name=\'brianhenke\' date=\'Aug 24 2004, 01:58 PM\']
I truly believe you made someone's day.

Wheel and Pyramid had NASCAR Weeks.

Pyramid had drivers in the studio, but Wheel didn't.

Brian

100 plus 100 equals 600?

We want some more pro wrestling (STILL) and NASCAR questions![/quote]
Huh?

To answer Adam's question, I notice Fremantle usually premieres their shows on the third Monday in September, so I'm guessing Sept. 20, five years to the day of the new Feud's premiere.

And Zach, if there's any exceptions to this rule, just keep them to yourself; I said USUALLY premieres on the 3rd Monday.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Family Feud (Karn)
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2004, 02:36:21 AM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Aug 24 2004, 01:43 PM\'] No indication from www.familyfeud.tv.

Some around here will be tickled to death. [/quote]
 For the few that are interested, a list of participants is indicated at the bottom of this article:
http://www.nascar.com/2004/news/headlines/...book/index.html

(That's also a proper way to cite a source).
--Mark
Phil 4:13

Craig Karlberg

Family Feud (Karn)
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2004, 04:48:25 AM »
Actually, FF's season premeire date is September 27th.  Why on earth would Freemantle debut FF's season premeire on the same day as TPIR's 33rd seson debut?  That just basically creates a conflict of schedules for those stations airing it at the same time as TPIR.

tvwxman

Family Feud (Karn)
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2004, 06:03:34 AM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Sep 4 2004, 03:48 AM\'] Actually, FF's season premeire date is September 27th.  Why on earth would Freemantle debut FF's season premeire on the same day as TPIR's 33rd seson debut?  That just basically creates a conflict of schedules for those stations airing it at the same time as TPIR. [/quote]
 Are you suggesting the 145 (*) other networks on broadcast and cable don't air show premieres on Sept 27 because they "might" conflict with TPIR's first show of the season?

Maybe the other post was right...and you are a dingbat.

(* - I'm guessing Zach. Don't be your usual idiot-savant-self and show off how many channels there actually are) )
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

zachhoran

Family Feud (Karn)
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2004, 07:36:56 AM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Sep 4 2004, 03:48 AM\'] Actually, FF's season premeire date is September 27th.  Why on earth would Freemantle debut FF's season premeire on the same day as TPIR's 33rd seson debut?  That just basically creates a conflict of schedules for those stations airing it at the same time as TPIR. [/quote]
 TPIR does bow on 9/20, not 9/27.

Don Howard

Family Feud (Karn)
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2004, 11:12:24 AM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Sep 4 2004, 06:36 AM\'] [quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Sep 4 2004, 03:48 AM\'] Actually, FF's season premeire date is September 27th.  Why on earth would Freemantle debut FF's season premeire on the same day as TPIR's 33rd seson debut?  That just basically creates a conflict of schedules for those stations airing it at the same time as TPIR. [/quote]
TPIR does bow on 9/20, not 9/27. [/quote]
 Thank heavens. Because we all what big deals those Family Feud season premieres are. It would've been tough to choose between the two.

TV Favorites

Family Feud (Karn)
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2004, 01:25:35 PM »
Everything I've read shows Feud premiering on September 13th, not Sept. 27.

passwordplus

Family Feud (Karn)
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2004, 02:42:35 PM »
Let's hope a certain NASCAR driver is NOT on the panel on Feud(I am not naming a name, but I think people remember which one from Pyramid NASCAR week that sucked!)

adamjk

Family Feud (Karn)
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2004, 03:10:51 PM »
Just because the said person sucked at Pyramid doesn't mean he/she will suck at Feud.

Steve Gavazzi

Family Feud (Karn)
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2004, 04:01:49 PM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Sep 4 2004, 04:48 AM\'] Why on earth would Freemantle debut FF's season premeire on the same day as TPIR's 33rd seson debut? [/quote]
 They wanted to piss you off.

Frank15

Family Feud (Karn)
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2004, 11:42:19 PM »
Can I ask, honestly, why the heck it would matter whether or not the season premieres were the same day?