Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "Hollywood Showdown" & "3's A Crowd"  (Read 3932 times)

Fedya

"Hollywood Showdown" & "3's A Crowd"
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2004, 11:44:12 PM »
For what it's worth, Randy, when I was in college (Dartmouth), our radio station (commercial but non-profit) would air those old "Coors Light, it's the right beer now" ads -- at 10AM.  :-)
-- Ted Schuerzinger, now blogging at <a href=\"http://justacineast.blogspot.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://justacineast.blogspot.com/[/url]

No Fark slashes were harmed in the making of this post

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2004, 01:11:17 PM »
[quote name=\'Fedya\' date=\'Aug 25 2004, 10:44 PM\'] For what it's worth, Randy, when I was in college (Dartmouth), our radio station (commercial but non-profit) would air those old "Coors Light, it's the right beer now" ads -- at 10AM.  :-) [/quote]
 Ted's post sparked the following question, which has nothing to do with anything,  but I am rather curious.  In one of the currently running Coors radio spots, they do a parody song of "Take Me Out To The Ball Game."  For the life of me, I can't decipher one of the words in the last line--"for it's one, two, three nights a week, my _______ and beer."  Anybody got any ideas?

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

LetsGoMets2003

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2004, 08:09:39 PM »
P.S. Speaking of Atlantic City, TPiR-Live host Chris Harrison will be hosting the Miss America pageant this year. No, sadly, he will not sing (although he says we're lucky he won't be!).

Randy, the only thing worse than Chris Harrison singing at the Miss America Pageant would probably be Daniel Rosen singing at the Miss America Pageant.

(Shudder... I'm going to the TTD '90 room now, get the tomatoes out, Mr. Lemon!) :-)

James
« Last Edit: August 26, 2004, 08:12:21 PM by LetsGoMets2003 »