Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tom Bergeron to co-host Pepsi Play for a Billion  (Read 2604 times)

Timsterino

Tom Bergeron to co-host Pepsi Play for a Billion
« on: August 31, 2004, 03:09:05 AM »
According to my Tivo listing with Damon Wayans. I think it is nice they have somebody with game show experience co-hosting.

I have a friend who is one of the 200 contestants. She is a very lucky gal.

Tim :-)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2004, 03:58:06 AM »
[quote name=\'Timsterino\' date=\'Aug 31 2004, 12:09 AM\'] According to my Tivo listing with Damon Wayans. I think it is nice they have somebody with game show experience co-hosting. [/quote]
 Noted the change of network and length of show. Interesting.

(ABC, and an hour, if you didn't know.)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2004, 09:00:43 AM »
I noticed the network change only because the Pepsi bottles had the ABC logo on them to promote the contest. I really haven't seen any promos for the show on the ABC network.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

GS Warehouse

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2004, 08:50:23 PM »
[quote name=\'Jimmy Owen\' date=\'Aug 31 2004, 09:00 AM\'] ... I really haven't seen any promos for the show on the ABC network. [/quote]
 It depends on how much ABC you watch.  I haven't seen any promos, but then again, I haven't been watching much ABC this summer.  Just an occasional weather forecast during the noon news and two-plus preseason MNF games.  My mom is wrapped on The View and AFAIK, she hasn't been exposed to any promos either.

ObGameShow: One of those [Stosh]babbling babes[/Stosh] hosts a daytime game show on the side.

ObBergeron: This selection doesn't surprise me.  You guys do know that Tom, like Damon, is already on the ABC payroll, don't you?

tvwxman

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2004, 04:58:58 PM »
[quote name=\'Timsterino\' date=\'Aug 31 2004, 02:09 AM\'] According to my Tivo listing with Damon Wayans. I think it is nice they have somebody with game show experience co-hosting.

[/quote]
 Yeah, but I thought Drew did a great job last year, esp during the game of chicken...

I'm looking forward to seeing what changes they've got in store...

And good luck to your friend!
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

uncamark

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2004, 05:51:58 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Sep 1 2004, 03:58 PM\'][quote name=\'Timsterino\' date=\'Aug 31 2004, 02:09 AM\'] According to my Tivo listing with Damon Wayans. I think it is nice they have somebody with game show experience co-hosting.

[/quote]
Yeah, but I thought Drew did a great job last year, esp during the game of chicken...[/quote]
Well, Drew's not so hot on ABC anymore--wonder why...  :)  (And he's on The WB this season, as well.)

ObGameShow:  Michael Davies probably wishes that "Blue Collar TV" had led directly into "Studio 7."  If Davies ever was a Reba McIntire fan, he isn't now.

ObDaviesandReba:  Wonder if he'll ever consider Melissa Peterman for one of his shows?  :)