Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cincinnati game show changes  (Read 2669 times)

brianhenke

Cincinnati game show changes
« on: September 01, 2004, 09:43:12 AM »
Well, Zap2it has posted the Cincinnati TV listings for Sept. 13, and WKRC will have a three-hour game show block in the morning:

9 a.m. WWTBAM (replacing Martha Stewart, which has been suspended due to her legal problems)
  9:30 a.m. WWTBAM (repeats)
  10 a.m. Family Feud (replacing Pyramid - canceled)
  10:30 a.m. Family Feud (back to a full hour)
  11 a.m. TPIR

WCPO will have WOF and J! from 7-8 p.m., where they've been for twenty-one seasons now.

Brian

Bing Crosby was named after an Allman Brothers Band song?

We want some more pro wrestling (STILL) and NASCAR questions!
The leaves start to change color in May?

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 12:10:53 PM »
Little change in Indianapolis. The only difference will be Family Feud airing for the full 10 am hour on WISH-8 leading into TPiR (10:30 had been Pyramid.)

Millionaire stays at 11:30 am (rerun) and 7 pm on WRTV-6.
Wheel and J! continue from 7-8 on WTHR-13.
Street Smarts stays at 11 AM, most likely, on WTTV-4 in addition to
availability on WGN.
@lambertman

Michael Brandenburg

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2004, 10:26:33 AM »
I've been away for a while trying to deal with a video editing program that doesn't work the way it should.  Anyway, my mother might be interested in seeing WWTBAM on at 9:00 AM on WKRC in Cincinnati, since she's been asleep in the afternoons while it was on in its previous time here (2 :00 PM on WSTR, Channel 64).

Incidentally, this show that WSTR gave up may come back to haunt them -- it will now be airing opposite their 9:00 AM weekday airing of The Jerry Springer Show!)

Michael Brandenburg
(P.S.: Thanks again, Mom, for giving me a year's subscription to Dish Network satellite TV so I can have the WWTBAM reruns on at night from GSN!)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2004, 10:26:57 AM by Michael Brandenburg »

passwordplus

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2004, 02:45:52 PM »
[quote name=\'Michael Brandenburg\' date=\'Sep 4 2004, 10:26 AM\'] I've been away for a while trying to deal with a video editing program that doesn't work the way it should.  Anyway, my mother might be interested in seeing WWTBAM on at 9:00 AM on WKRC in Cincinnati, since she's been asleep in the afternoons while it was on in its previous time here (2 :00 PM on WSTR, Channel 64).

Incidentally, this show that WSTR gave up may come back to haunt them -- it will now be airing opposite their 9:00 AM weekday airing of The Jerry Springer Show!)

Michael Brandenburg
(P.S.: Thanks again, Mom, for giving me a year's subscription to Dish Network satellite TV so I can have the WWTBAM reruns on at night from GSN!) [/quote]
 Whoa, you mean WLWT (Springer's home station) gave up there own beloved Springer? That is something!

Anyways, that 3 hour block in Cincy sounds more like a 1980's tv schedule, good to see that WKRC recognizes game shows.

JacksonBrowne1980

• I Played With The Toys At My Schools I Went To
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2004, 02:50:19 PM »
in september 2002; WCBS and KYW (originlly an NBC affilate) aired at 4pm then pyramid at 4:30 pm; while another WWTBAM aired on WCBS.
Erik "Taz" Mokracek

"Well, I Guess You Have To Be 35 Before Anyone Around Here Listens To You" - Alex Pruitt From "Home Alone 3"

Don Howard

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2004, 03:08:52 PM »
Now I'd like to know the game show changes in Detroit, Washington DC, Toledo and Topeka.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2004, 03:16:18 PM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Sep 4 2004, 02:08 PM\'] Now I'd like to know the game show changes in Detroit, Washington DC, Toledo and Topeka. [/quote]
 I was hoping for Fairbanks, Wilkes-Barre, and Boise myself.
--Mark
Phil 4:13