Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Questions About Figure It Out  (Read 4171 times)

johnnyd1788

Questions About Figure It Out
« on: September 01, 2004, 09:19:52 PM »
Does anybody know if they have ever aired the special episode of FIO when Lori Beth and Summer switched places for a round?
Were there any other special episodes like that that have aired on GAS?
Also (this isn't about Nick Gas), but does anyone know if they have the small bit they did for the Kid's Choice Awards one year on tape?
Thanks a lot!
John

HairMetalLives

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 09:34:11 PM »
Yes, they have showed the episode where Summer and Lori Beth switched. I have seen three episodes with NFL players as well (Joe Namath, Cordell Steward, & Neil Somethingorother).

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 09:47:44 PM »
[quote name=\'HairMetalLives\' date=\'Sep 1 2004, 09:34 PM\'] Yes, they have showed the episode where Summer and Lori Beth switched. I have seen three episodes with NFL players as well (Joe Namath, Cordell Steward, & Neil Somethingorother). [/quote]
 Neil Smith, former defensive end for the Kansas City Chiefs and Denver Broncos.

johnnyd1788

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2004, 10:33:54 PM »
Thanks for the info! That was my favorite episode (and I did tape it, but somehow I can't find the tape or something...), and now I can get my hopes up after reliving my childhood to find that episode after recently aquiring Dish Network with almost every channel (minus the major movie channels).
John

Adam Nedeff

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2004, 12:34:24 AM »
Thanks for the info! That was my favorite episode (and I did tape it, but somehow I can't find the tape or something...), and now I can get my hopes up after reliving my childhood to find that episode after recently aquiring Dish Network with almost every channel (minus the major movie channels).
John

"Figure It Out" will help you re-live your childhood?

Make a note somebody: At age 21, today is the first time I've ever felt old.

Chelsea Thrasher

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2004, 01:11:54 AM »
Yet, I'm three bloody years younger, and I feel old all the damn time (Keeping in mind that next year's Kindergarten classes in most places will, on average, have been born in *2000*)

ObGameShows:  The Youngest of said Kindergarteners will have been born after Greed went off the air

GS Warehouse

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2004, 11:02:20 AM »
[quote name=\'Adam Nedeff\' date=\'Sep 2 2004, 12:34 AM\'] Make a note somebody: At age 21, today is the first time I've ever felt old. [/quote]
I got a haircut just last weekend and I found that I'm thinning a little at the top.  And I'm only 29!

ObGameShows: Michael Larson was no more than 35 when he knocked over PYL, but he looked at least 50.

"Figure It Out" will help you re-live your childhood?
Kids watched FiO for the slime.  As teens, we watched it for the game.  As adults, we watch it for Summer in those denim skirts.

ObGameShows2: Didn't someone on this board admit they watched Fun House only because of Jackie and Sammi?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2004, 11:03:06 AM by GS Warehouse »

aaron sica

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2004, 11:11:19 AM »
[quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Sep 2 2004, 11:02 AM\'] Kids watched FiO for the slime.  As teens, we watched it for the game.  As adults, we watch it for Summer in those denim skirts.
 [/quote]
 As an adult (as old as you are, just about......Will be 30 in a little over a month!), when I watch FIO I watch it to see Summer. I tried to tell people I watch it for the game, but darnit, they just won't believe me......;)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2004, 11:30:53 AM »
[quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Sep 2 2004, 08:02 AM\'] Kids watched FiO for the slime.  As teens, we watched it for the game.  As adults, we watch it for Summer in those denim skirts. [/quote]
Mmmph. Clearly I missed something.

(I DID Tivo _The Sports List_ once, though. Delightful.)
ObGameShows2: Didn't someone on this board admit they watched Fun House only because of Jackie and Sammi?
Not me. JD all the way. Man, those luscious lips.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2004, 11:31:57 AM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2004, 11:33:22 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Sep 2 2004, 11:30 AM\'] (I DID Tivo _The Sports List_ once, though. Delightful.) [/quote]
 What was delightful, The Sports List or Summer? ;-)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2004, 11:35:38 AM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Sep 2 2004, 08:33 AM\'] [quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Sep 2 2004, 11:30 AM\'] (I DID Tivo _The Sports List_ once, though. Delightful.) [/quote]
What was delightful, The Sports List or Summer? ;-) [/quote]
 It was a show on Fox Sports Net. You think I was watching for the CONTENT? :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

HairMetalLives

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2004, 01:41:35 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Sep 1 2004, 06:47 PM\'][quote name=\'HairMetalLives\' date=\'Sep 1 2004, 09:34 PM\'] I have seen three episodes with NFL players... Neil Somethingorother). [/quote]
Neil Smith, former defensive end for the Kansas City Chiefs and Denver Broncos.[/quote]
Yep, that's it. And I call myself a football fan! [hits head with keyboi8irf59uh4]

[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Sep 2 2004, 08:30 PM\']
Not me. JD all the way. Man, those luscious lips.[/quote]

Oh really? It was that red hair that did it for me.

johnnyd1788

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2004, 05:52:38 PM »
Kids watched FiO for the slime. As teens, we watched it for the game. As adults, we watch it for Summer in those denim skirts.

I watched it for both reasons. ;)
BTW, if any one wants to know my age, I will be 16 later this month. Looks like a lot of you are old...
Sorry...
John

GS Warehouse

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2004, 05:58:12 PM »
[quote name=\'HairMetalLives\' date=\'Sep 2 2004, 01:41 PM\'] [quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Sep 2 2004, 08:30 PM\']
Not me. JD all the way. Man, those luscious lips.[/quote]
Oh really? It was that red hair that did it for me. [/quote]
Heaven help us if someone on this board, regardless of gender, ever admits having a serious crush on Tiny! :-D

BTW, it was the theme music that got me wrapped on the show.

[quote name=\'clemon79 @ Sep 2 2004\' date=\' 11:35 AM\'][The Sports List] was a show on Fox Sports Net. You think I was watching for the CONTENT? :)[/quote]
Heaven also forbid anyone should watch a NewsCorp-owned network for the content.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2004, 05:58:38 PM by GS Warehouse »

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2004, 06:17:32 PM »
[quote name=\'johnnyd1788\' date=\'Sep 2 2004, 05:52 PM\'] BTW, if any one wants to know my age, I will be 16 later this month. Looks like a lot of you are old... [/quote]
 So what if we are old, whippersnapper? :-P

I'm not old.  I still have 6 months until I'd officially have to play for the Seniors on Trivia Trap.

Wow, I have ties older than you.  Maybe I am old. :-P