Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Karn Feud Q  (Read 2067 times)

Stevek83

Karn Feud Q
« on: September 04, 2004, 07:44:35 PM »
i saw about 2 episodes this week, but not the whole thing because i had to go to work, but anyway one day they had a beautiful winter background then yesterday i noticed the set looked patriotic. I also noticed that it wasn't a theme week, but Im kinda curious, why did the set look this way, so nice too.

Thanks in advance

uncamark

Karn Feud Q
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 12:51:13 PM »
[quote name=\'Stevek83\' date=\'Sep 4 2004, 06:44 PM\']i saw about 2 episodes this week, but not the whole thing because i had to go to work, but anyway one day they had a beautiful winter background then yesterday i noticed the set looked patriotic. I also noticed that it wasn't a theme week, but Im kinda curious, why did the set look this way, so nice too.[/quote]
It *was* a theme week--it was Armed Forces Week.  You didn't notice all of the marches they were playing coming in and out of the commercials?

And it's a repeat, too.

Stevek83

Karn Feud Q
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 01:35:38 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Sep 7 2004, 11:51 AM\'] [quote name=\'Stevek83\' date=\'Sep 4 2004, 06:44 PM\']i saw about 2 episodes this week, but not the whole thing because i had to go to work, but anyway one day they had a beautiful winter background then yesterday i noticed the set looked patriotic. I also noticed that it wasn't a theme week, but Im kinda curious, why did the set look this way, so nice too.[/quote]
It *was* a theme week--it was Armed Forces Week.  You didn't notice all of the marches they were playing coming in and out of the commercials?

And it's a repeat, too. [/quote]
Okay I only saw the fast money part of the winter set, no references to it being a theme. Then last Friday just before I went to work I literally saw only the first 2 minutes and the set looked patriotic and again Richard nor Burton did not make any references to it being a special week. The opening was the same as usual.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2004, 05:05:30 PM by Stevek83 »

BrandonFG

Karn Feud Q
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2004, 04:12:26 PM »
[quote name=\'Stevek83\' date=\'Sep 7 2004, 12:35 PM\'] Okay I only saw the fast money part of the winter set, no references to it being a theme. Then last Friday just before I went to work I literally saw only the first 2 minutes and the set looked patriotic and again Richard nor Burton made any references to it being a special week. The opening was the same as usual. [/quote]
 I think the "winter" set might've been from "Feud on Ice," which featured figure skaters. I believe both teams actually had 6 members, with the 5th position rotating.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!