Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I'll be danged -- there's a Wheel reference...  (Read 1958 times)

Steve Gavazzi

I'll be danged -- there's a Wheel reference...
« on: September 06, 2004, 04:02:24 PM »
At the end of the fourth stage of Earthworm Jim 2, there's a "game show" where you can get power-ups by answering ridiculous multiple choice questions correctly.  I ran across a website yesterday that has all of them on it, along with the right answers.  While reading through them, I found the question, "would you like that on account or gift certificate?"

Not ground-breaking, certainly, but I figure it's something most folks don't know about.

(Incidentally, the "correct" answer is, "on account of I'm cool.")

Craig Karlberg

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 06:14:21 AM »
I can just hear Chuck saying this to Earthworm Jim:

"That means you must finish the next available stage(5 in this case) in order to win that ammount to be used to buy some cool equipment for your quest theere Jimbo"

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 01:39:18 PM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Sep 7 2004, 06:14 AM\'] I can just hear Chuck saying this to Earthworm Jim:

"That means you must finish the next available stage(5 in this case) in order to win that ammount to be used to buy some cool equipment for your quest theere Jimbo" [/quote]
 ...whatever.

What did I do to deserve having the first response in my thread come from Karlberg?

tvwxman

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2004, 04:17:33 PM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Sep 7 2004, 05:14 AM\'] I can just hear Chuck saying this to Earthworm Jim:

"That means you must finish the next available stage(5 in this case) in order to win that ammount to be used to buy some cool equipment for your quest theere Jimbo" [/quote]
 Do us a favor, the next time you hear these voices in your head speaking, don't share it with the rest of us.

Perhaps that 'dingbat' remark from someone else last week wasn't an understatement.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"