Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Did GSN add a West Coast Feed today?  (Read 4961 times)

melman1

Did GSN add a West Coast Feed today?
« on: September 17, 2004, 02:02:13 PM »
I tried to tune in to MG78 just before 10:30 PT this morning, only to see the tail end of Hollywood Showdown, followed by J! at 10:30 and MG90 at 11:00.  These shows had been airing at 7, 7:30 and 8.  (Even though the "up next" block that just came on listed MG90 for "11 am ET / 8 am PT".)

I know a West Coast feed had been rumored... did they throw the switch today?  If so, Friday is an odd day to do it.  If there's any announcement on GSN's site about it, I didn't find it.  (Which of course is not surprising.)  And if they did, the "up next" times don't reflect it.
melman1, "some sort of God on this message board" - PYLdude, 7/9/06.

itiparanoid13

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004, 02:46:26 PM »
Hmm, I thought the switched feeds started in a week or two.  Maybe it was just a weird ass test or something, but I highly doubt it.

jdhernandez

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 03:31:11 PM »
FUH?!?! I just saw Leeengo at it's normal time.....well, normal to all of us. Crap on a stick, I hope I don't mis-time what time PYL is gonna be on tomorrow. Well, if it's not on in the morning, chances are it's on at 11:30am, and THAT would be very, very nice!
-Jason Hernandez; aka "Dimples"

Tomarken: "...somebody else could do this job!"

Rod Roddy: "Yes, I'm afraid that's true."

~Rod making a joke after Peter complains that it's Labor Day and he shouldn't be working on Press Your Luck.

JayC

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2004, 03:58:14 PM »
Wasn't the feed supposed to start September 27 (my birthday!)?

TV Favorites

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2004, 06:56:53 PM »
The new feed isn't "official" until September 27, but it is already up and running and some west coast cable companies are switching over to it.  I guess that September 27 must be the date they are shooting for to have everyone that needs to switch over switched.