Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tom Bergeron on Balderdash  (Read 2844 times)

cmjb13

Tom Bergeron on Balderdash
« on: September 28, 2004, 03:39:43 PM »
Anyone know if/when he will be appearing?
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

zachhoran

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2004, 06:51:42 PM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Sep 28 2004, 02:39 PM\'] Anyone know if/when he will be appearing? [/quote]
 As per Bricon, who works on the show, Tom will be appearing, but he didn't say what week. He also mentioned Jo Anne Worley will do a week of shows.

bricon

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2004, 07:17:32 PM »
As per Bricon, who works on the show, Tom will be appearing, but he didn't say what week. He also mentioned Jo Anne Worley will do a week of shows.

Tom and Jo Anne, along with Bruce Vilanch as the third panelist, taped on 9/17. Everyone had a lot of fun and they were very good shows, in our opinion.

Airdates for these episodes are tentatively scheduled for the week of November 22-26.

Tom told me this was his first appearance on a game show as a panelist/guest celebrity.  If he has forgotten a long lost appearance, I'm sure someone here will remember :)

zachhoran

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2004, 07:28:29 PM »
[quote name=\'bricon\' date=\'Sep 28 2004, 06:17 PM\']

Tom told me this was his first appearance on a game show as a panelist/guest celebrity.  If he has forgotten a long lost appearance, I'm sure someone here will remember :) [/quote]
 I think his memory is dead on.

SplitSecond

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2004, 07:47:11 PM »
Though we know he wasn't specifically booked as a panelist the times someone else took over hosting Squares, I must say that I was very pleased with his ability to perform in a 5' x 5' box.

I have no doubt he'll shine as a panelist on Balderdash.

TimK2003

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2004, 08:19:12 PM »
Brian,

IMHO, your people have done a great job in bringing together some great threesomes of panelists, and Elaine is doing one helluva job.  Keep up the great work, and if PAX ever pulls the plug, I think this show has got a great chance in syndication.

The Ol' Guy

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2004, 08:24:06 PM »
I'll echo an Amen. It's come a long way in a short time, and so has Elayne. They're doing it right...

zachhoran

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2004, 08:47:09 PM »
I will say that some of the contestants and celebs are missing some insanely easy questions in the bonus round, other than that the show is pretty decent, even with lack of Mo' Money :)