Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Show Groups & Original Games  (Read 2233 times)

mystery7

Game Show Groups & Original Games
« on: September 29, 2004, 01:22:10 AM »
I've created a few game show formats (and retooled a couple of others) and I was thinking about starting a group that would meet once a month or so to play them. Anyone know of any other groups like this that already exist? I know of one gathering where the contestants play classic game shows, but I haven't seen any groups that play original games. Maybe it's me. But I'm curious.

Johnissoevil

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 03:11:08 AM »
I can point you to two.  I am inheriting a game show palace server by the name of EPlanet.  The other is also a Palace server, The Press Your Luck Palace, the original game show palace, owned by Don Smith.  Both places have game shows, original and classic, and are fun places to visit.  If you would like info on EPlanet, click on the e-mail link below this post, and I will tell you how to access the server.  I would have to ask Don before pointing you to PYLP, however, or let him point you there himself.  Hope to see you in Palace soon.

-JF
In loving memory of my father, Curtis Fenner 4/29/44-8/13/15

mystery7

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2004, 04:22:48 PM »
How about any live, in-person groups like rstaub's Game Show Convention? A few of my ideas could revised for online play but they were designed specifically to be played in person, hence the "meet once a month or so" line in my first message.