Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anyone wanna see TPiR Live this Fri (10/1)?  (Read 2935 times)

ChuckNet

Anyone wanna see TPiR Live this Fri (10/1)?
« on: September 30, 2004, 12:03:02 AM »
Because of a change in plans, an extra ticket has made itself available...if anyone in the Philly/Delaware/southern NJ area's interested, send me an e-mail by 7 AM (EST) Fri, and I'll give you all the details.

Chuck Donegan (The Generous "Chuckie Baby")
« Last Edit: September 30, 2004, 12:04:14 AM by ChuckNet »

davewalls

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2004, 02:18:56 AM »
I'd LOVE to go, but unfortunetly, I don't get off of work (in Delaware) until 6:30p, so I doubt I'd be able to make the 90 minute drive to AC in time. Oh well..I'm kinda ineligable to play again anyways. ;)

Hopefully, someone can make use of it. The show is FANTASTIC. Randy and Mark are operating like a well tuned machine. Have fun! (and we went details when you get back) ;)

Dave
Dave Walls

http://www.davewalls.net

(insert witty comment about self here)

ChuckNet

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2004, 06:15:18 PM »
Hopefully, someone can make use of it. The show is FANTASTIC. Randy and Mark are operating like a well tuned machine. Have fun! (and we went details when you get back) ;)

I'll make a note of it. :-) And a taker has been found, so the extra ticket won't be going to waste.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

davemackey

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2004, 06:27:38 AM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Sep 30 2004, 06:15 PM\']

I'll make a note of it. :-) And a taker has been found, so the extra ticket won't be going to waste.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")
[snapback]59049[/snapback]
[/quote]

Mackey contingent unable to attend due to extenuating circumstances. Maybe next time, and send our regrets to Mr. Walberg and Mr. West.