Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A consequence of Ken Jenning's success?  (Read 2474 times)

leszekp

A consequence of Ken Jenning's success?
« on: October 09, 2004, 07:46:53 PM »
From craigslist NY. I'm way too old for this one ....

Reply to: Impossiblecast@verizon.net
Date: 2004-10-07, 3:28PM EDT

WE’RE LOOKING FOR A FEW SMART MEN!

A new game show is looking for smart SINGLE guys 21-35 years old with a high IQ and a savvy intellect. If you are more likely to be featured on Jeopardy rather than The Bachelor then we want you and you need us.

Do you know a good single guy who deserves a GREAT break in life? If so, the WB is going to make that happen. Finally, a reality show where being smart PAYS OFF with a MAJOR cash prize! This is a chance for smart, educated, single men, who may have a hard time socially, but can knock you out of the ballpark with their intellect.

Are you sick and tired of those reality shows featuring the dumb guys with not much substance? We’re turning the tables and showing America that smart guys are much more.

FINALLY A SHOW WHERE SMART GUYS FINISH FIRST AND RICH!

e-mail impossibleny@verizon.net

or call 212-255-3029 for more information

Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Reposting this message elsewhere is OK.
this is in or around NY

reason1024

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 10:10:27 PM »
[quote name=\'leszekp\' date=\'Oct 9 2004, 06:46 PM\']From craigslist NY. I'm way too old for this one ....

FINALLY A SHOW WHERE SMART GUYS FINISH FIRST AND RICH!
[/quote]

Hmmmm... that ad makes my spider sense twitch.  Do you all think it might be one of those prank/misleading reality shows (ala Joe Schmo or My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss) or do you think it's absolutely legit?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 10:32:23 PM »
[quote name=\'reason1024\' date=\'Oct 9 2004, 07:10 PM\']Hmmmm... that ad makes my spider sense twitch.  Do you all think it might be one of those prank/misleading reality shows (ala Joe Schmo or My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss) or do you think it's absolutely legit?
[snapback]60246[/snapback]
[/quote]
Totally right there with you. I smell a major rat.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe