Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The current Jeopardy theme...  (Read 3345 times)

Kevin Prather

The current Jeopardy theme...
« on: October 13, 2004, 12:06:07 AM »
Here's my request. If there is anybody here who has a recent episode of J! on tape in which the credits run really long (and aren't disrupted by your local affiliate), could you please upload a sound clip of the closing music to your computer and email it to me? I'd like to attatch it to the sound file I already have to create the current closing music.

Preferrably, the music would be backed up into the 4th verse, but anywhere in the 5th verse (the one heard during the trip to commercial) would be fine.

If you can help, I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

-whoserman

PS: The higher the sound quality, the better. :)

WhammyPower

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 09:27:48 AM »
I still have a recording of the Flash version that they USED to have on their website.  Of course, the quality is really bad, but it's better than nothing!

BrandonFG

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 12:18:22 PM »
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

sshuffield70

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2004, 03:34:46 PM »
Thanks, fostergray.  That version was linked here a month or so ago, and it's not the most current version, which I think the OP was looking for.  The "'02" is a guesstimate on my part since it's similar to the one used today.

Kevin Prather

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2004, 07:06:59 PM »
Yeah. The difference is that the '02 theme has saxophone and guitar bedded over the orchestra.