Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Feud on Pax Q.  (Read 2158 times)

Stevek83

Feud on Pax Q.
« on: October 14, 2004, 02:11:27 PM »
I was watching an episode of last season’s feud this past Tuesday. I'm not sure what the family's name was, I think Engelhard (sp?), it was an all male team and they had a three round win. Anyway, as they won the points for that round, I heard the fast Money win cue, instead of one of the usual 3 second Cues. IIRC when it aired on Fox last season, (in my area, at least) I heard a regular win cue. Do you think that the theme and music is dubbed on Pax?

Another example I heard when Pax aired the classic theme last season, (Second day of new theme, with the Blanks Family returning) they went to a first commercial break and it didn’t sound butchered like it usually did, instead it sounded more like the theme when Dawson/Combs made the entrance. Now I know that was dubbed because I taped that episode when it first aired and it sounded butchered.

I’m sorry it this doesn't make sense to anyone. It’s just kind of hard to explain as you can see here.

Steve K.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Feud on Pax Q.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 04:23:37 PM »
I see no reason why PAX and/or Freemantle would incur the additional expense to rerecord music over a repeat of a low-rated game show.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

uncamark

Feud on Pax Q.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 04:52:52 PM »
And first-run "Feud" is syndicated, not Fox.  Pax airs the reruns.

Stevek83

Feud on Pax Q.
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2004, 05:09:09 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Oct 14 2004, 03:52 PM\']And first-run "Feud" is syndicated, not Fox.  Pax airs the reruns.
[snapback]60824[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yea I know. I said that I saw it on my Fox area last season and then on Pax this season.