Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kill The What?!  (Read 3254 times)

Strikerz04

• The Money Will be Spent
Kill The What?!
« on: October 18, 2004, 12:39:56 AM »
Now, its a pleasure to peek at a few shots of Wheel in '76. And I know someone is going to get around to asking this, because its been both hilarious and perplexing at the same time...perhaps someone can shine a light as to what the hell is this puzzle?!

http://gscentral.net/wof/1976.htm

El Cheapo

Kill The What?!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2004, 12:49:28 AM »
[quote name=\'Strikerz04\' date=\'Oct 17 2004, 11:39 PM\']Now, its a pleasure to peek at a few shots of Wheel in '76. And I know someone is going to get around to asking this, because its been both hilarious and perplexing at the same time...perhaps someone can shine a light as to what the hell is this puzzle?!

http://gscentral.net/wof/1976.htm
[snapback]61180[/snapback]
[/quote]

Chuck, I'd like to solve the puzzle...  "KILL THE UMPIRE"

JMFabiano

Kill The What?!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2004, 01:09:16 AM »
Wow, another Woolery episode is on the trading circuit besides the 1980 Two (as well as the Woolery left Wheel clips)?  I *really* have to get back in the swing of things with regards to tape trades...
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
Kill The What?!
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2004, 07:03:06 AM »
Wow, another Woolery episode is on the trading circuit besides the 1980 Two

And, as was alluded to here in a few posts, two consecutive shows from 1978 are up, featuring the "Star Bonus" on the wheel. Pardon me for getting "Zach" - but for our newer posters: "Star Bonus," earned in similar fashion to today's prize wedges, garnered its winner a bonus round for any prize with a star on it. Sound familiar?

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck

Strikerz04

• The Money Will be Spent
Kill The What?!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2004, 03:12:44 PM »
[quote name=\'JasonA1\' date=\'Oct 18 2004, 06:03 AM\']
Wow, another Woolery episode is on the trading circuit besides the 1980 Two

And, as was alluded to here in a few posts, two consecutive shows from 1978 are up, featuring the "Star Bonus" on the wheel. Pardon me for getting "Zach" - but for our newer posters: "Star Bonus," earned in similar fashion to today's prize wedges, garnered its winner a bonus round for any prize with a star on it. Sound familiar?

-Jason
[snapback]61201[/snapback]
[/quote]

Oddly enough, I DL'ed a clip (I forgot what site though, because it was from earlier in the summer) with Woolery giving the final spin, only to land on $1500. It also had the star bonus there too. 26 seconds of fun, no doubt.