Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Meet the new Anne Robinson  (Read 2367 times)

remlap

Meet the new Anne Robinson
« on: November 10, 2004, 07:37:57 PM »
From AOL News thing

TV host Anne Robinson refuses to grow old gracefully.

Her latest facelift has left The Weakest Link presenter looking 20 years younger than her real age of 60.

Cosmetic surgeon Roberto Viel, who has seen the photos, describes Anne as "a lady who knows her way around the operating theatre".

He tells the Daily Express: "I'd guess she's someone who's always considering the next procedure but I wouldn't recommend she does anything new for a while.

"She should sit back on her laurels and just enjoy her reflection because, depending on her lifestyle, she should enjoy the fruit of her surgeon's labours for another five to seven years."

http://www.imghst.com/uploads/remlap/123.jpg

dzinkin

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2004, 07:54:57 PM »
Already posted here.

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2004, 08:17:53 PM »
Hmm, on the one hand, bad remlap for copying an article that way.  I'm sure you'll shortly have people telling you that in a more... aggressive way.

That said, the dupe is kinda forgivable.  For example, the words "Anne" and "Robinson" never appear in the earlier thread, so searching on those wouldn't indicate a dupe.
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."

remlap

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2004, 08:22:37 PM »
I did do a Anne Robinson search and found nothing so posted

I dont get the other comment though

dzinkin

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2004, 08:24:29 PM »
[quote name=\'parliboy\' date=\'Nov 10 2004, 08:17 PM\']Hmm, on the one hand, bad remlap for copying an article that way.  I'm sure you'll shortly have people telling you that in a more... aggressive way.
[snapback]63521[/snapback]
[/quote]
I assumed that the quote was just an excerpt -- seemed a bit short.  Can anyone with AOL confirm, please?

That said, the dupe is kinda forgivable.  For example, the words "Anne" and "Robinson" never appear in the earlier thread, so searching on those wouldn't indicate a dupe.
Just pointing it out, that's all. :-)

dzinkin

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2004, 08:32:00 PM »
[quote name=\'remlap\' date=\'Nov 10 2004, 08:22 PM\']I dont get the other comment though
[snapback]63522[/snapback]
[/quote]
Was that the entire article, or just an excerpt?