Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 11/15 Eubanks book signing in Cleveland  (Read 2146 times)

MikeK

• Martha!
11/15 Eubanks book signing in Cleveland
« on: November 12, 2004, 09:12:49 PM »
I was wondering if anybody on the board is going to the Eubanks book signing at the Eton Collection this Monday and if they wanted to meet up either before or after the signing.

Don Howard

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 09:30:08 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Nov 12 2004, 09:12 PM\']I was wondering if anybody on the board is going to the Eubanks book signing at the Eton Collection this Monday and if they wanted to meet up either before or after the signing.
[snapback]63718[/snapback]
[/quote]
That sounds nice, but I'm committed to a College Bowl practice session that evening. I am planning to be in Columbus for his Barnes & Noble signing in early December. Maybe Leon Bibb will go with you.

tjhornikel

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2004, 04:56:16 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Nov 12 2004, 09:12 PM\']I was wondering if anybody on the board is going to the Eubanks book signing at the Eton Collection this Monday and if they wanted to meet up either before or after the signing.
[snapback]63718[/snapback]
[/quote]

Sorry.  I'll be working a half day Monday...9 a.m. - 9 p.m.

Don't forget about Marc Summers' personal appearance at the Brookpark IX Center, where they are doing "The Great Food Show".  Just $20 to get in and $7 tp park your BRAND NEW MAZDA!
Tom Hornikel

I did NOT push Jim Peck. I just encouraged gravity.