Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: UKNova.com...  (Read 2972 times)

curtking

UKNova.com...
« on: November 17, 2004, 04:01:37 PM »
I've happened upon a BitTorrent site called UKNova.com which specializes in UK TV shows.

There's only one game show up there right now -- a 2004 episode of Mastermind.  It is a 200MB AVI file, but well worth it -- the video quality is amazing.

I have requested that other game shows be posted, but it is a volunteer organization and, well, no one has cooperated so far.

You do need to sign up, but it's a fairly simple process.

The site tracks how much you've uploaded and downloaded...and leeching (downloading more than you've uploaded) is frowned upon.

Enjoy!

Curt

remlap

UKNova.com...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2004, 04:07:00 PM »
There isnt many UK gameshows at the minute really worth uploading, Im not sure what happened to Head Jam if thats still going thats worth a watch.

curtking

UKNova.com...
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2004, 05:32:37 PM »
[quote name=\'remlap\' date=\'Nov 17 2004, 04:07 PM\']There isnt many UK gameshows at the minute really worth uploading, Im not sure what happened to Head Jam if thats still going thats worth a watch.
[snapback]64135[/snapback]
[/quote]
I would love to see an episode or two of Countdown.  I know that it -- like Mastermind -- wouldn't stand a chance over here, but they're both very simple game concepts that offer a pretty good play-along option.

Curt