Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR $1m Spin Question  (Read 2163 times)

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
TPIR $1m Spin Question
« on: November 19, 2004, 08:31:13 PM »
If this has been asked before, I apologize.  If not, here goes.

If two (through six) people win the $1 million prize on a Primetime Special, what happens?  Do they each get the annuity, or do they divide the money among the winners?
Travis L. Eberle

cmjb13

TPIR $1m Spin Question
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2004, 08:35:52 PM »
Each person would get $1M. They would not split a $1M jackpot among 2 winners.

Although you bring up a good point.

I don't think they have confidence in 1 winner, not to mention 2, but they did take out an insurance policy to cover a winning $1M spin. I'm sure they took into account the possiblity of more than one person winning, but I'm not sure the specifics of that when it relates to insurance.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2004, 08:39:07 PM by cmjb13 »
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
TPIR $1m Spin Question
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2004, 05:11:10 AM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Nov 19 2004, 06:35 PM\']I don't think they have confidence in 1 winner, not to mention 2, but they did take out an insurance policy to cover a winning $1M spin. I'm sure they took into account the possiblity of more than one person winning, but I'm not sure the specifics of that when it relates to insurance.
[snapback]64332[/snapback]
[/quote]
The odds of it happening are so long, I would imagine the additional premium on the policy to cover a multiple-win show would be minimal.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

aaron sica

TPIR $1m Spin Question
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2004, 07:54:34 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Nov 20 2004, 05:11 AM\']The odds of it happening are so long, I would imagine the additional premium on the policy to cover a multiple-win show would be minimal.
[snapback]64362[/snapback]
[/quote]

Even longer odds for this (but hey, anything's possible)..

2 $1M spins on the wheel AND each player is the exact same amount away from their showcases, and both of them are less than $250 away...