Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ken Jennings Dream  (Read 2720 times)

Skynet74

Ken Jennings Dream
« on: November 21, 2004, 08:01:25 PM »
I napped out today and my brain seemed to be working overtime. Usually I'll dream about finding Hot babes in bed with me or something equally exciting. Today my mind decided to have a different kind of fun. I had a dream of Ken Jennings and his final Jeopardy appearance.

It was a short dream which started at the very end of Round two. Ken had a male opponent who was cleaning Ken's clock. Ken had $9,000 going into Final Jeopardy. His opponent had $20,000 thanks to finding and correctly answering a Daily Double Question at the end of the second round. At that point Ken was clearly upset. You could see it in his face that he knew he was a goner. He looked very distraught about it too. I think he even banged his fist on the Podium. He was not a happy man. Ken got the Final Jeopardy question wrong too. It was not Ken's Day.

That folks is how it all played out in my mind. Now I'm REALLY curious to see how close my Dream will be to reality.

John

inturnaround

Ken Jennings Dream
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 08:08:18 PM »
I think you're mostly wrong. I kind of thing Ken would be happy for whoever beats him and wouldn't be visibly upset. He'd shake the hand of the winner at the end and would walk off a champion with only one more challenge ahead of him...the TOC.
Joe Coughlin     
Human

Skynet74

Ken Jennings Dream
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 08:19:01 PM »
How Dare you tell me that my Dream will not come true! Afterall..... my Dreams always come true! Look at who's standing right next to me. It's Pamela Anderson and Paris Hilton. Say hello to the Game Show Forum ladies.

Paris: Hi There

Pam: Hello everyone

See..... I told you my Dreams always come true. Right Mr. Lovitz?

John L: That's right Johnny. Don't forget to tell everyone that I happen to be here with the Beautiful Morgan Fairchild. Peter Marshall was right. Dreams do become Reality.  Yeah......... Thaaaat's The Ticket.

John

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Ken Jennings Dream
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2004, 10:52:14 PM »
[quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Nov 21 2004, 06:01 PM\'] That folks is how it all played out in my mind. Now I'm REALLY curious to see how close my Dream will be to reality.
[snapback]64490[/snapback]
[/quote]
So let's get this straight: you are suggest the possibility that, based on everything we have learned about him over these months, after 7X wins and two and a half million dollars, that he's going to be anything CLOSE to a sore loser over his eventual loss?

That's up there with your "dream" about something untoward happening to my computer because I had the audacity to turn off Javascript to get around your right-click script.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
Ken Jennings Dream
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2004, 12:30:41 AM »
John C.:

Doctor says you're supposed to take your pills every day. 'Kay?

Skynet74

Ken Jennings Dream
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2004, 04:03:46 AM »
[quote name=\'chris319\' date=\'Nov 22 2004, 12:30 AM\']John C.:

Doctor says you're supposed to take your pills every day. 'Kay?
[snapback]64544[/snapback]
[/quote]
------------------

LOL.... I love you guys. Truth is you are all as wacky as I am. ;-)

John

P.S. Of course I don't think Ken is going to have the same reaction as in my dream. What I am looking forward to seeing is how close the Final score is to what I dreamed.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 04:22:19 AM by Skynet74 »