Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Face-Off: Hollywood  (Read 2467 times)

Jimmy Owen

Family Face-Off: Hollywood
« on: November 27, 2004, 07:09:24 PM »
Monday at 9, John Salley returns to host this new NICK show.  Haven't seen any promos, so I'm not certain it is a game show, but if it is, John will escape the stigma of being a "one-show host."
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

rugrats1

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2004, 09:19:47 PM »
It's another one of those blasted "reality" shows -- according to a PR Newswire press release, via Nickdisk:

(EDITED BY MODERATOR: The entire press release can be found here.  How many times do we have to say "don't post copyrighted material in its entirety"? -- DZ)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2004, 10:12:39 PM by dzinkin »

uncamark

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 03:43:31 PM »
Fell asleep to it last night while watching it on the Nick West Coast feed, aka "Nick Too."  Sort of a poor man's "Amazing Race" with really stupid contestants.  As the PR says, it's David Stanley's first show after breaking up S-S.  Nice that Windy Craig's announcing it, though (if I got the name right, but it's the guy who's been NAN's main image voice from the beginning and used to be Nick's image voice).

At one time, wasn't Nick Too a separately-programmed channel, not just the West Coast feed?

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 03:50:38 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Nov 30 2004, 02:43 PM\']Nice that Windy Craig's announcing it, though (if I got the name right, but it's the guy who's been NAN's main image voice from the beginning and used to be Nick's image voice).
[snapback]65434[/snapback]
[/quote]
I didn't see/hear the show, but I thought it was Bill St. James who's been NAN's main image voice.  (Yes?  No?  Maybe?)

Unless, of course, they're one and the same. :)

Doug -- and the countdown to 800 continues
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

uncamark

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2004, 05:55:42 PM »
[quote name=\'SRIV94\' date=\'Nov 30 2004, 03:50 PM\'][quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Nov 30 2004, 02:43 PM\']Nice that Windy Craig's announcing it, though (if I got the name right, but it's the guy who's been NAN's main image voice from the beginning and used to be Nick's image voice).
[snapback]65434[/snapback]
[/quote]
I didn't see/hear the show, but I thought it was Bill St. James who's been NAN's main image voice.  (Yes?  No?  Maybe?)

Unless, of course, they're one and the same. :)

[snapback]65436[/snapback]
[/quote]

You're the pro, Doug--you're probably right.  I get those two guys mixed up all the time.  :)