Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: That's Too Much,. question  (Read 2452 times)

Shredder

That's Too Much,. question
« on: December 21, 2004, 07:29:58 PM »
Is the bar around the price tag a thin LCD screen?  I noticed today that the right price was red when Bob pressed the button, so it obviously had to change once the game was lossed or won. I  wish I could remember if it lit up when they had a winner, but it's been so long since I've seen one on that game, I can't..

whewfan

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 09:22:10 PM »
[quote name=\'Shredder\' date=\'Dec 21 2004, 07:29 PM\']
Is the bar around the price tag a thin LCD screen?  I noticed today that the right price was red when Bob pressed the button, so it obviously had to change once the game was lossed or won. I  wish I could remember if it lit up when they had a winner, but it's been so long since I've seen one on that game, I can't..

The light would blink if it was a winner.

mystery7

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 11:01:38 PM »
[quote name=\'Shredder\' date=\'Dec 21 2004, 07:29 PM\']Is the bar around the price tag a thin LCD screen?  I noticed today that the right price was red when Bob pressed the button, so it obviously had to change once the game was lossed or won. I  wish I could remember if it lit up when they had a winner, but it's been so long since I've seen one on that game, I can't..

The light would blink if it was a winner.
[snapback]68141[/snapback]
[/quote]
I think that's good ol' fashioned light bulbs. Or maybe neon.

BTW, "lossed?"
« Last Edit: December 21, 2004, 11:02:17 PM by mystery7 »