Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Take the Ken Test  (Read 2196 times)

Matt Ottinger

Take the Ken Test
« on: December 29, 2004, 12:57:59 PM »
I remain astonished that so many of my friends assume that I'm as obsessed with All Things Ken as they are, but this test was interesting, and varied enough to be challenging even to fans.  The guy's done his homework, though I'm pretty sure there's more than one right answer for number two:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6226318/
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

MikeK

• Martha!
Take the Ken Test
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 01:05:47 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Dec 29 2004, 12:57 PM\']The guy's done his homework, though I'm pretty sure there's more than one right answer for number two[/quote]
Trebek made a cameo on a Celeb J! skit, possibly the final CJ! skit.

WhammyPower

Take the Ken Test
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2004, 01:28:42 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Dec 29 2004, 01:05 PM\']Trebek made a cameo on a Celeb J! skit, possibly the final CJ! skit.
[snapback]69020[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!  It was the final CJ! skit, celebrating Will Ferrell's last game.  But the question is, did he "play himself"?  (No innuendo!)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2004, 01:30:08 PM by WhammyPower »

OntarioQuizzer

Take the Ken Test
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2004, 01:46:34 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Dec 29 2004, 01:57 PM\']I remain astonished that so many of my friends assume that I'm as obsessed with All Things Ken as they are, but this test was interesting, and varied enough to be challenging even to fans.  The guy's done his homework, though I'm pretty sure there's more than one right answer for number two:

[snapback]69017[/snapback]
[/quote]

I got 16 of the 17 and only missed the Letterman one.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Take the Ken Test
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2004, 02:55:00 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Dec 29 2004, 11:57 AM\']I remain astonished that so many of my friends assume that I'm as obsessed with All Things Ken as they are, but this test was interesting, and varied enough to be challenging even to fans.  The guy's done his homework, though I'm pretty sure there's more than one right answer for number two:

[snapback]69017[/snapback]
[/quote]
This is weird.  I follow the hyperlink, and the picture of Ken shows up with the display header, but then I get no text (the only things that show up are the links to MSNBC.com's other pages and other headlines).

What's wrong with me?  (You got a couple of hours. . .?)

Doug -- and the countdown to 900 begins
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)