Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 'The Making of Family Feud'?  (Read 2544 times)

The Pyramids

'The Making of Family Feud'?
« on: January 11, 2005, 07:49:47 PM »
I can usually recall something I saw on tv from years past with no problem. For instance I can remember watching both the equally awful one-shot 'Legends of the Super Heroes' and 'The Star Wars Christmas Special' when I was in the second grade.

But I have always had dim memories of some sort of 'Family Feud' making-off show, like what ABC did with 'Millionaire' once. Specifically I seem to recall watching the show unfold while the camera cut to the guys behind the board pulling the answers.

If there ever was such a thing it is possible that ABC aired it in a Sunday against '60 Minutes' so I only saw this part of it (I probably had to turn it off to go eat dinner).

Any information anyone has would help. And if anyone has been sitting on a tape of it I'd give them the keys to my collection.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2005, 07:50:39 PM by PaulD »

Don Howard

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2005, 12:00:19 AM »
[quote name=\'PaulD\' date=\'Jan 11 2005, 07:49 PM\']I can remember watching...the...awful one-shot Star Wars Christmas Special when I was in the second grade.
[snapback]70961[/snapback]
[/quote]
Unless you really liked the Wookies and enjoyed the singing of Carrie Fisher, this "special" was a waste of an hour of life.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2005, 12:00:32 AM by Don Howard »

rigsby

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2005, 03:38:35 PM »
Sadly, it was a waste of two hours, not one...