Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tic Tac Dough Categories  (Read 4875 times)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Tic Tac Dough Categories
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2005, 01:46:22 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jan 11 2005, 12:32 PM\'][quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Jan 11 2005, 10:21 AM\']Sorry, Chris.  That was the finale.
[snapback]70897[/snapback]
[/quote]
Well damn. See, I have it from one of the clips from Klauss's Web site, which was a montage of opens from $otC, WOF, Hit Man, and Just Men, and the $otC part was from the debut. So I assumed they all came from the same day.
[snapback]70912[/snapback]
[/quote]
For the record, $otC and HIT MAN did premiere on the same day (SALE lasted just a little bit longer ;-) ).

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

Ian Wallis

Tic Tac Dough Categories
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2005, 02:26:40 PM »
For the record, $otC and HIT MAN did premiere on the same day (SALE lasted just a little bit longer ;-) ).

As did Betty White's "Just Men".  Although "Hit..." and "...Men" lasted just 13 weeks each, it at least got NBC into running game shows again.  The cancellation of the soap "Texas" made way for two of those three shows - one of the few times in the '80s that a daytime soap was actually cancelled.

After the 13-week runs, "Hit Man" and "Just Men" were replaced by "Dream House" and "The New Battlestars".  Those were the days...a game show being replaced by a game show....imagine that!
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Tic Tac Dough Categories
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2005, 03:08:13 PM »
[quote name=\'Ian Wallis\' date=\'Jan 11 2005, 01:26 PM\']As did Betty White's "Just Men".  Although "Hit..." and "...Men" lasted just 13 weeks each, it at least got NBC into running game shows again.  The cancellation of the soap "Texas" made way for two of those three shows - one of the few times in the '80s that a daytime soap was actually cancelled.
[snapback]70920[/snapback]
[/quote]
And IIRC, the cancellation of THE DOCTORS made way for the other.

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

bossjock967

• Smiling politely.
Tic Tac Dough Categories
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2005, 08:39:55 PM »
[quote name=\'tyshaun1\' date=\'Jan 11 2005, 10:18 AM\'][quote name=\'bossjock967\' date=\'Jan 11 2005, 06:40 AM\']And I guess it makes it OK to post meaningless garbage like this... which is a total waste of time to weed through for those of us who actually read this board for some information.  Instead of information... we get crap like this.
[snapback]70870[/snapback]
[/quote]

And I guess it's OK for Corey to post a self-righteous statement every time someone makes a wisecrack (or two). Get over yourself, Corey. You know if it was going to stop, it would have by now. BTW, does anyone know what the first two subjects were on the premiere of Hit Man?

Tyshaun
[snapback]70882[/snapback]
[/quote]
If that's the general concensus... I'll keep my opinions on the matter to myself for now on.

I wasn't trying to sound "self-righteous"... I was just sayin'...
Corey Dukes
The "Biggest Jerk" of the Game Show Forum