Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sad has just reached a new level  (Read 6748 times)

Kevin Prather

Sad has just reached a new level
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2005, 07:35:05 PM »
While I certainly agree with Chris's "Wow", I will tell a quick story about "Tiny House."

I was watching TV with my friend, who is a reality tv fanatic. He saw the ad for Tiny House, and halfway through started talking about how he liked the idea and wanted to watch it. Once he found out it was a Geico commercial, he started cussing out the television set so loudly, you could hear it all the way upstairs.

From then on, I've always said that at last there is one good thing to be said about some commercials these days. :-)

starcade

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2005, 10:06:23 PM »
[quote name=\'14gameshows\' date=\'Jan 19 2005, 04:22 PM\']I think TINY HOUSE would be a wonderful ratings hit reality show!  Speaking as one in the automobile industry, the TINY HOUSE commercial still to this day is talked about amongst co-workers, and they dont even watch reality programming.
[snapback]71981[/snapback]
[/quote]

Why not?  It's of a higher level than this crap!!!

Clay Zambo

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2005, 11:16:52 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' date=\'Jan 16 2005, 12:16 PM\']More importantly, is the head-to-head competition known as the Jack Off?
[snapback]71454[/snapback]
[/quote]

Oh, please--just somebody reassure me that that segment of the show won't be played head-to-head.

And can somebody throw down the rope ladder so we can all start climbing out of this gutter?
czambo@mac.com