Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A game show parody website  (Read 4218 times)

Johnissoevil

A game show parody website
« on: January 25, 2005, 01:42:16 PM »
http://www.gameshowparodies.com

Some off the wall moments from "Roswell Feud," "Alienaire," "Spammy!," "Jeoprandy!," and others.  The clips are good enough for a chuckle or two.
In loving memory of my father, Curtis Fenner 4/29/44-8/13/15

dale_grass

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 02:17:11 PM »
Very odd indeed.

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2005, 02:18:32 PM »
[quote name=\'Johnissoevil\' date=\'Jan 25 2005, 02:42 PM\']http://www.gameshowparodies.com
Some off the wall moments from "Roswell Feud," "Alienaire," "Spammy!," "Jeoprandy!," and others.  The clips are good enough for a chuckle or two.[/quote]
My apologies if this is something that you or your friends put together, but this is almost aggressively NOT funny, not to mention poorly designed, acted and produced, even by the most liberal amateur standards.  I've tried to watch several of the clips and I can't even chuckle at how bad it is.  If one of my students turned in something like this, I'd quit teaching.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

Johnissoevil

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2005, 02:32:16 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Jan 25 2005, 02:18 PM\']My apologies if this is something that you or your friends put together, but this is almost aggressively NOT funny, not to mention poorly designed, acted and produced, even by the most liberal amateur standards.  I've tried to watch several of the clips and I can't even chuckle at how bad it is.  If one of my students turned in something like this, I'd quit teaching.
[snapback]73017[/snapback]
[/quote]

My friend is always looking for contributors, so if you know of anyone who could bring something that might get you to laugh, send them to the site and let them know how badly it needs improvement. ;-)
In loving memory of my father, Curtis Fenner 4/29/44-8/13/15

whewfan

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2005, 02:48:59 PM »
Uh.... this reminds me of the Coneheads on Family Feud sketch on SNL... only the Conehead sketch was 20 times funnier!

If this is any commentary on Richard's hosting, I think it's safe to say that Karn is MILES better than these guys!

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2005, 03:00:20 PM »
My apologies if this is something that you or your friends put together, but this is almost aggressively NOT funny, not to mention poorly designed, acted and produced, even by the most liberal amateur standards. I've tried to watch several of the clips and I can't even chuckle at how bad it is. If one of my students turned in something like this, I'd quit teaching.
Stop beating around the bush.

TunaHead

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2005, 03:46:36 PM »
John.. Frankly, this sucks worse than Heidi Fleiss at Sausagefest 2005. Not funny whatsoever, in fact, I'm contemplating gouging my eyes out with a rusty pitchfork right now.

Don Howard

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2005, 03:56:00 PM »
More hilarious videos coming soon, eh? It'll take some doing to top that "pumpkin" answer. No wonder the live audience was in stitches. I'm realizing that Blake Emmons wasn't so bad after all.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2005, 03:56:15 PM by Don Howard »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2005, 04:37:11 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Jan 25 2005, 12:18 PM\'][quote name=\'Johnissoevil\' date=\'Jan 25 2005, 02:42 PM\']http://www.gameshowparodies.com
Some off the wall moments from "Roswell Feud," "Alienaire," "Spammy!," "Jeoprandy!," and others.  The clips are good enough for a chuckle or two.[/quote]
My apologies if this is something that you or your friends put together, but this is almost aggressively NOT funny, not to mention poorly designed, acted and produced, even by the most liberal amateur standards.  I've tried to watch several of the clips and I can't even chuckle at how bad it is.  If one of my students turned in something like this, I'd quit teaching.
[snapback]73017[/snapback]
[/quote]
Okay, now I haveta look.....

....and oh my GOD am I sorry I did.

Back in the day, when we didn't have access to video cameras, me and my friends did drek like this with an audiotape recorder. The difference is, we didn't attempt to share it with the world. Hindsight has proven that to be a wise decision.

This eats ass in so many ways, I can't count them.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

TimK2003

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2005, 05:39:24 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jan 25 2005, 04:37 PM\']Back in the day, when we didn't have access to video cameras, me and my friends did drek like this with an audiotape recorder. The difference is, we didn't attempt to share it with the world. Hindsight has proven that to be a wise decision.
[snapback]73064[/snapback]
[/quote]

These videos make Malcolm look like The Price Is Right!

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2005, 10:41:28 AM »
I'd rather Adam Kliest be allowed to post Family Feud Fan Fiction than watch more of this dreck.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

cmjb13

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2005, 12:33:10 PM »
I got a few lighthearted laughs out of this because it's trainwreck bad.

Then again, I liked Caddyshack 2...
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS