Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeapordy Font?  (Read 2919 times)

Shredder

Jeapordy Font?
« on: January 31, 2005, 02:31:45 PM »
What t ype of Font do they use for Jeapordy and is it available?  The local Traffic guy on WPLJ uses the Jeapordy theme for his quiz show segment, and I was thinking of making an updated T-Shirt for it to give to them at their next live broadcast...Might get my name and buisness mentioned on the radio at least ;)

I was thinking of using the font at http://www.jeopardy.com/ to make the logo for it...

Thanks!

Kevin Prather

Jeapordy Font?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 02:36:25 PM »
The logo is "Gyparody" and the questions are "Enchanted". Google those, and you should be set. :-)

MCArroyo1

Jeapordy Font?
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2005, 03:41:05 PM »
[quote name=\'Shredder\' date=\'Jan 31 2005, 02:31 PM\']What t ype of Font do they use for Jeapordy and is it available?  The local Traffic guy on WPLJ uses the Jeapordy theme
[snapback]73700[/snapback]
[/quote]
Yeah, just make sure don't insult the guy by spelling it wrong. :D

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Jeapordy Font?
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2005, 04:54:17 PM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Jan 31 2005, 01:36 PM\']The logo is "Gyparody" and the questions are "Enchanted". Google those, and you should be set. :-)
[snapback]73702[/snapback]
[/quote]
"Enchanted" isn't the font's "official" name.  Many of us know the font as Korinna (well, those of us who know something about fonts, anyway ;-) ).  Dang licensing issues.

Doug -- and the countdown to 1000 continues
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

mystery7

Jeapordy Font?
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 05:07:16 PM »
Gyparody is a knockoff too - it's done by Ray Larabie, who also created Pricedown from TPiR's font. They're both free at Larabie Fonts. No plug intended or implied, BTW.