Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Think Fast & Finders Keepers  (Read 3191 times)

trivia202003

Think Fast & Finders Keepers
« on: February 08, 2005, 05:37:31 PM »
Does anyone have the "Finders Keepers" & "Think Fast" Theme Songs? If you don't where can I find them?

tyshaun1

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 06:24:21 PM »
Call up Nickelodeon or Edd Kalehoff. I'm sure they'll help.

Tyshaun

Serious answer: TTBOMK, they're not available.

cmjb13

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 07:11:14 PM »
There was a FK theme about a year ago, but it had applause and wasn't very good.

I'm suprised those haven't popped up yet.

Those are very good themes, along with Make the Grade.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

mparrish11

• Marriage is the leading cause of divorce.
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 12:00:35 PM »
I called and wrote Nickelodeon about the FK theme last year and was told "No way".  Unless someone here knows someone at Viacom, or Mr. K himself, I doubt we will see (or hear) these themes anytime soon.  :-(

Matthew
--Matt

uncamark

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2005, 03:51:12 PM »
Back when Nick GAS started, they had lots of downloadable clips on their site, which included some themes, IIRC.  Not any more.

I honestly wonder how much longer Nick GAS will be around--When there hasn't been anything new on the main channel of the staple programming in *five* years (that's how long it's been since "Double Dare 2000" and "You're On!"), outside of one reality show, and the attempts at original sports programming are relatively few and far between--and it hasn't been converted to ad-supported *yet*--I wonder how long they'll hang on to it.  NickToons is being more aggressive in picking up original or exclusive acquired programming (and the mothership will be providing rerun programming for decades to come), but Nick GAS just looks so static in its programming.

cmjb13

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2005, 03:55:25 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Feb 9 2005, 03:51 PM\']Back when Nick GAS started, they had lots of downloadable clips on their site, which included some themes, IIRC.  Not any more.
[snapback]74667[/snapback]
[/quote]
Were these full-length clean themes?
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

uncamark

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2005, 04:30:41 PM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Feb 9 2005, 03:55 PM\'][quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Feb 9 2005, 03:51 PM\']Back when Nick GAS started, they had lots of downloadable clips on their site, which included some themes, IIRC.  Not any more.
[snapback]74667[/snapback]
[/quote]
Were these full-length clean themes?
[snapback]74668[/snapback]
[/quote]

Seems me that they were--it's been some time and I didn't check everything on the site.

cmjb13

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2005, 04:39:07 PM »
Damn.

Kind of ironic (at least to me) that cues I'd thought I'd never hear (recent TPIR cues), I did, and cues I thought I would (FK, Think Fast, Make the Grade), I haven't.

I'm sure they'll pop up eventually from either original source or from the website download.