Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TOP CARD question  (Read 5853 times)

GS Warehouse

TOP CARD question
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2005, 12:44:33 AM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Feb 11 2005, 10:01 PM\']
...and we were still stuck with Caldwell for another season. Oh well.
Caldwell couldn't grasp why they had to put all the categories in red boxes, which meant they weren't "special" like their TTD counterparts. :-D
[snapback]74853[/snapback]
[/quote]
"We're going to put an X on that ace.  We just did that.  Then we're going to shuffle the categories, then take a break at this critical moment."

"You have 11.  Now what's behind that flokati rug..."
[motorized cylinder(?) reveals king of clubs]
"YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

dmota104

TOP CARD question
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2005, 09:32:49 AM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Feb 11 2005, 09:58 PM\']You are correct, sir...and it seemed like 21 wins in the TC+ round were rare occurances, so you can imagine what a surprise it was when I recieved the premiere in trading some 13 yrs later. :-)
[/quote]

Bet that was a treat.

Regarding that debut ep, didn't a main game player have a score of 18 or 19 and kept playing -- stunning the audience a smidge?  He kept playing because he remembered he saw a card on the board that would give him the automatic win with 21.  

Seems like I have that premiere in my collection.  I just moved to a new apartment recently -- so I don't know what tapes are where.

Mark's right.  It's a *true* shame not a lot of TC players that first season didn't catch on to the memory aspect of the game.