Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GSU Updates Ahoy!  (Read 2735 times)

Adam Nedeff

GSU Updates Ahoy!
« on: February 12, 2005, 12:21:57 AM »
Continuing my newfound success with Microsoft FrontPage and the new Snappy we have updates all over the place at the old Utopia; among other things, we've got new pages about pilots involving Bill Cullen at his world, plus, just for giggles, new improved Snappys on Chain Reaction and some redesigns to the show index thanks to my pal Seth.

The most interesting update however, involves Tom Kennedy's involvement with a murder most foul...sort of. Since I think it's the most interesting thing added in this update I'll post the link:
Special Guest Star Tom Kennedy
And of course the link to the main page of the site can be found in my sig. Hope you like them. More updates to come before the weekend is over!

The Pyramids

GSU Updates Ahoy!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2005, 09:05:12 AM »
That's a find. Nice work with your site.

dmota104

GSU Updates Ahoy!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 09:39:39 AM »
Fine work, Adam.

Any plans on doing a similar page regarding Tom's guest appearance as a NTT host on "Cybill"?

Adam Nedeff

GSU Updates Ahoy!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 01:18:14 PM »
[quote name=\'dmota104\' date=\'Feb 14 2005, 09:39 AM\']Fine work, Adam.

Any plans on doing a similar page regarding Tom's guest appearance as a NTT host on "Cybill"?
[snapback]75035[/snapback]
[/quote]

Depends on if I round up the tape and if it seems worth doing a page about. I did the Hardcastle & McCormick page basically because I got such a huge kick out of seeing Tom playing a psychopath.