Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Was there a Game Show Special on last night?  (Read 2841 times)

dizzy

Was there a Game Show Special on last night?
« on: February 20, 2005, 02:31:14 PM »
I was at a friends house last night 2/19/2005. He was flipping through Channels and for two seconds I saw something from the Control Room of Wheel Of Fortune. Unfortunately my friend kept switching. I told him to put it back for a second. Unfortunately we could not find it again. It was gone as quicky as it appeared. Does anyone know of a Program that was on last night which discussed Wheel and or other Game shows? I feel like I missed something that would have been cool to watch.

thanks.

TV Favorites

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 02:40:53 PM »
I believe the E! THS on Wheel of Fortune aired again yesterday.  Could that have been what you saw?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 02:42:46 PM »
[quote name=\'dizzy\' date=\'Feb 20 2005, 12:31 PM\']I was at a friends house last night 2/19/2005. He was flipping through Channels and for two seconds I saw something from the Control Room of Wheel Of Fortune. Unfortunately my friend kept switching. I told him to put it back for a second. Unfortunately we could not find it again. It was gone as quicky as it appeared. Does anyone know of a Program that was on last night which discussed Wheel and or other Game shows? I feel like I missed something that would have been cool to watch.
[/quote]
Forced to make a wild-assed guess with a gun to my head, I'd say you came across the WOF E! True Hollywood Story that debuted not long ago.

...and in fact, a check of E!'s website bears that out to be a correct wild-assed guess.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

dizzy

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 12:20:01 PM »
thanks for all your wild-assed guesses. Much appreciated!

dizzy

DrBear

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 12:56:05 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Feb 20 2005, 01:42 PM\']...and in fact, a check of E!'s website bears that out to be a correct wild-assed guess.
[snapback]75534[/snapback]
[/quote]

Now, there's a great name for a game show - It's time to play Correct Wild-Assed Guess!

At least E% has the correct listings. Many's the time I've seen on digital cable a listing for one of the game show specials on VH1 and turned there, only to find something else. They do one of the worst jobs of matching listings to shows around, rivaled only by Fox Sports.
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

uncamark

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2005, 03:01:43 PM »
[quote name=\'DrBear\' date=\'Feb 21 2005, 12:56 PM\'][quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Feb 20 2005, 01:42 PM\']...and in fact, a check of E!'s website bears that out to be a correct wild-assed guess.
[snapback]75534[/snapback]
[/quote]

Now, there's a great name for a game show - It's time to play Correct Wild-Assed Guess!

At least E% has the correct listings. Many's the time I've seen on digital cable a listing for one of the game show specials on VH1 and turned there, only to find something else. They do one of the worst jobs of matching listings to shows around, rivaled only by Fox Sports.
[snapback]75608[/snapback]
[/quote]

Boy howdy.

And often with the split-screen credits for the show that was *scheduled* for that slot, instead of the show that actually *aired.*  What drugs do they take out at the Viacom Network Operations Center on Long Island?

ChuckNet

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 08:24:04 PM »
What drugs do they take out at the Viacom Network Operations Center on Long Island?

Dunno, but can I score you some next interview? :-D

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")