Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ebay Items of the Week  (Read 2809 times)

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Ebay Items of the Week
« on: March 03, 2005, 09:02:09 PM »
Two members of the Matt Ottinger school of hair....or should I say no hair?  Neat promo pic.

Odd game that I haven't ever seen before. "A Kin to Win"...perhaps it was local?  MBB are included in the game.

Want a bad question book?  2nd edition of MB's HR...I dont see this all too often..

Not much else....to make note of.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

Chelsea Thrasher

Ebay Items of the Week
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 09:20:51 PM »
Personally, if I see THIS one more time, I'm going to pull my hair out...

Matt Ottinger

Ebay Items of the Week
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 09:42:24 PM »
[quote name=\'Modor\' date=\'Mar 3 2005, 10:02 PM\']Two members of the Matt Ottinger school of hair....or should I say no hair?  Neat promo pic.[/quote]
I...really have nothing to say to that.
Odd game that I haven't ever seen before. "A Kin to Win"...perhaps it was local?  MBB are included in the game.
Canadian, though I can't tell you much more than that.  I have it, but it's so complicated, I've never really been motivated to spend enough time with it to figure it out.  A little Family Feud, a little Hollywood Squares, a little Battleship, as I recall.
Want a bad question book?  2nd edition of MB's HR...I dont see this all too often..
Oddly, the second HR trivia book is actually much better.  You're right, though, a rare game.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

Jimmy Owen

Ebay Items of the Week
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2005, 07:29:51 AM »
[quote name=\'Seth Thrasher\' date=\'Mar 3 2005, 09:20 PM\']Personally, if I see THIS one more time, I'm going to pull my hair out...
[snapback]76922[/snapback]
[/quote]

If anybody ever writes "stateside" Bill's bio, I propose the title "It's a Long Way to Hot Potato."
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

mystery7

Ebay Items of the Week
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2005, 05:14:55 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Mar 3 2005, 09:42 PM\']I've never really been motivated to spend enough time with it to figure it out.  A little Family Feud, a little Hollywood Squares, a little Battleship, as I recall.
[snapback]76926[/snapback]
[/quote]
Richard, she sank my Paul Lynde!