Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Theme Song Question  (Read 5310 times)

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Theme Song Question
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2005, 11:40:47 PM »
[quote name=\'T.Q.\' date=\'Mar 15 2005, 08:37 PM\']And how is there suppose to be a "polite" way of typing a question? Instead of filling the question with emotional words, i like to write it straight forward and onto the point. If you can reformat my question into a way that sounds positive and that it's unoffensive, then rewrite it for me.
[/quote]
With words I learned in preschool.
"Could anyone provide me with a list of shows that may have recycled theme music? I appreciate it; and thanks in advance."
especially since it's bound to happen again.
Is it now?  You may not be aware of it; but someone can make sure it doesn't happen again.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 11:42:35 PM by Modor »
--Mark
Phil 4:13

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Theme Song Question
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2005, 01:43:39 AM »
[quote name=\'T.Q.\' date=\'Mar 15 2005, 08:20 PM\']No i will not get rid of that attitude because i simply cannot guarantee that ever happening in the future, especially since it's bound to happen again.
[snapback]78330[/snapback]
[/quote]
Then you, sir, I suspect, will not be here very long. Just a little friendly advice - I have no power over whether you are or not. Only you do.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

tvwxman

Theme Song Question
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2005, 05:19:08 AM »
[quote name=\'T.Q.\' date=\'Mar 15 2005, 10:20 PM\'] No i will not get rid of that attitude because i simply cannot guarantee that ever happening in the future, especially since it's bound to happen again.
[/quote]

Arrogant little child after less than 2 dozen posts, no?

Though I give him credit for the above line.....Adam, Trivia, Witch, Karlberg never did give us a heads up on being annoying in the future....This one is waving the red flag all over this board!
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

The Ol' Guy

Theme Song Question
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2005, 09:09:01 AM »
..plus, with faint memory still somewhat operative, I don't recall the Missing Links theme being one that was borrowed from the old TPiR (unless it was used as a bed for a prize description read-over) - it was a light, slightly breezy piece somewhere between the styles of the themes of Everybody's Talking and Call My Bluff. It had a part that made for a nice sendoff button when the rounds were over and the reading guest departed the set.  Anyone with better memories, feel free to correct me. (..and since only about 14 people remember the theme to Call My Bluff and there's no episodes floating that I know of...plus I have no idea if the piece was lifted from a record like some early G-T stuff was....have fun researching!)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Theme Song Question
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2005, 12:00:57 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Mar 16 2005, 03:19 AM\']Though I give him credit for the above line.....Adam, Trivia, Witch, Karlberg never did give us a heads up on being annoying in the future....This one is waving the red flag all over this board!
[snapback]78350[/snapback]
[/quote]
Oh, no, I don't agree. I was virtually sure the above were gonna be idiots from Day One, and none of them disappointed me. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Don Howard

Theme Song Question
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2005, 12:18:56 PM »
[quote name=\'T.Q.\' date=\'Mar 15 2005, 10:20 PM\']No i will not get rid of that attitude because i simply cannot guarantee that ever happening in the future, especially since it's bound to happen again.
[/quote]
Here's the same nickel's worth of free advice I gave trivia which he did not take, thereby landing him as a permanent fixture on the set of The $64,000 Challenge. Return to lurking for a spell before posting further. It is advice I give you--not a command. Please take it as such. Thank you and good luck.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 12:24:41 PM by Don Howard »