Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: From Card Sharks to Card Shark.....  (Read 2974 times)

weaklink75

From Card Sharks to Card Shark.....
« on: March 19, 2005, 01:04:36 PM »
Bob Eubanks and Mark L. Walberg are both going to be on one of the World Poker Tour Hollywood Home Games this weekend on the Travel Channel....hopefully Bob won't mind dealing with the smaller cards....

http://www.worldpokertour.com/tournaments/tvrecap/?id=132

dmota104

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 02:51:15 PM »
[quote name=\'weaklink75\' date=\'Mar 19 2005, 01:04 PM\']Bob Eubanks and Mark L. Walberg are both going to be on one of the World Poker Tour Hollywood Home Games this weekend on the Travel Channel....hopefully Bob won't mind dealing with the smaller cards....

http://www.worldpokertour.com/tournaments/tvrecap/?id=132
[snapback]78695[/snapback]
[/quote]

Someone might have to put this under "spoilers", but I'd love to see how this turns out.  My (crummy excuse for a) cable company doesn't have Travel -- not even on the digital tier.  

While I'm certainly not surprised to see TNG credited to Bob on the above webpage, I wonder if one of the WPT co-hosts will note CS86.

tvrandywest

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 03:50:30 PM »
[quote name=\'weaklink75\' date=\'Mar 19 2005, 10:04 AM\']Bob Eubanks and Mark L. Walberg are both going to be on one of the World Poker Tour Hollywood Home Games this weekend on the Travel Channel....
[snapback]78695[/snapback]
[/quote]
My money is on Mark; he's a poker ANIMAL... taught me a lot. Kick that old cowboy's ass, Mark!!   ;-)

Randy
tvrandywest.com
« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 03:51:07 PM by tvrandywest »
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

WhammyPower

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2005, 09:28:45 PM »
Is he going to be kicking people off of "Temptation Island"?

Game Show Man

• Admiral Anaheim, Big Joey Numbers, etc.
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2005, 10:01:11 PM »
S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Sorry, Randy.  The ol' cowboy got him.  Bob knocked Mark out of the tourney personally.
"Game Show Man" Joe Van Ginkel
captvangin@aol.com
"Remember, reality bites, so WATCH MORE GAME SHOWS!"

sshuffield70

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2005, 10:32:02 AM »
If you saw this, every time Bob asked what the minimum bet was, were you tempted to respond....

$50 until you get to the top card, The Big Bet, and there you must risk at least half the money.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

Bob gets his as he goes out in fourth place.

zachhoran

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2005, 10:56:44 AM »
[quote name=\'sshuffield70\' date=\'Mar 21 2005, 10:32 AM\']If you saw this, every time Bob asked what the minimum bet was, were you tempted to respond....

$50 until you get to the top card, The Big Bet, and there you must risk at least half the money.

[snapback]78874[/snapback]
[/quote]

I'd be tempted to say that if Jim Perry were playing rather than Bob. Bob rarely if at all mentioned the words "Big Bet" during the Money Cards.