Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fun House Questions  (Read 2685 times)

thunder27263

Fun House Questions
« on: July 31, 2003, 09:33:14 PM »
What is the Celebrity kids Week on \"Fun House\"?

PeterMarshallFan

Fun House Questions
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2003, 09:35:29 PM »
Uh, when celebrity kids played?

BTW, we remember the cheerleaders so don't ask again.

zachhoran

Fun House Questions
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2003, 09:57:01 PM »
A pair of young 80s sitcom stars were on the premiere/special preview episode of Fun House, which aired in some market the week before the actual show premiered IIRC.

GS Warehouse

Fun House Questions
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2003, 10:13:49 PM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Jul 31 2003, 08:57 PM\'] A pair of young 80s sitcom stars were on the premiere/special preview episode of Fun House, which aired in some market the week before the actual show premiered IIRC. [/quote]
 I know it aired on WGN, but I never saw it.  I do recall February 1989 (during the Salute to the 50 States) that Sara Gilbert, Soleil Moon-Frye, Jeremy Miller, and one other then-young actor whose name escapes me, did special weeks.  Hip-hop group The Boys appeared twice in 1989-90, and a special edition of the Fox version featured a pre-Titanic Leonardo DiCaprio.

ObUselessFHTrivia1: A brother-sister team who won big during 50-states month, Shannon and Chris Mundy, also won big on I'm Telling!.

ObUselessFHTrivia2: Michael Bower, a losing contestant in 1989, is best known as Eddie \"Donkey Lips\" Gelfin on Nickelodeon's Salute Your Shorts.

davemackey

Fun House Questions
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2003, 02:45:17 PM »
Soleil Moon Frye proved to be quite, um, mature for a then-12-year-old on the FH episodes she did. She made Jackie and Sammi look positively emaciated.

But hey, Soleil has turned into quite a looker, and hopefully now that Sabrina is done she can do something a little more, um, mature .