Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Opps! I don't like this at all  (Read 6469 times)

The Pyramids

Opps! I don't like this at all
« on: March 29, 2005, 07:57:33 PM »
The GSN board caught this first. Next week 'Three A Crowd' is still in place instead of Dick Clark.

The always vocal Casey Abell, for one, calls it a mistake since the network had included it in their press release earlier this month.

FeudDude

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 08:08:21 PM »
[quote name=\'PaulD\' date=\'Mar 29 2005, 07:57 PM\']The GSN board caught this first. Next week 'Three A Crowd' is still in place instead of Dick Clark.

The always vocal Casey Abell, for one, calls it a mistake since the network had included it in their press release earlier this month.
[snapback]79839[/snapback]
[/quote]

Considering that $100,000 Pyramid shows up in other listings, I'm almost positive that it's just an error on the GSN website's "On-Air" guide.  After all, there have been worse errors on that guide.  Then again, I suppose it's possible that "Pyramid" had to be pulled at the last minute due to issues with Sony.

Blanquepage

• "Pacman cereal: it eats YOU!" - Geoff, Starcade
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 08:10:07 PM »
You still actually trust the GSN online schedule?

They don't even have a show page online for Pyramid or the other Passwords.

--Jamie

aaron sica

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 08:17:10 PM »
[quote name=\'PaulD\' date=\'Mar 29 2005, 07:57 PM\']The GSN board caught this first. Next week 'Three A Crowd' is still in place instead of Dick Clark.

[snapback]79839[/snapback]
[/quote]

Remember, last week GSN's on-air guide had "Password" listed and they showed SP. Beverly believed it was still "Password", of course. :)

trainman

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 12:02:41 AM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Mar 29 2005, 05:17 PM\']Remember, last week GSN's on-air guide had "Password" listed and they showed SP. Beverly believed it was still "Password", of course. :)
[snapback]79844[/snapback]
[/quote]

Well, the first two words heard on every episode of SP are "It's 'Password.'"
trainman is a man of trains

Passepartout

• Happy Halloween 2021
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 12:42:31 AM »
Hey any Password's fine with me. I find it no bother!!
2021 Happy Halloween