Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The "Out There" Request  (Read 2719 times)

tvwxman

The "Out There" Request
« on: April 06, 2005, 06:28:46 PM »
Okay...i was dubbing the lone ep out there of Jack Narz' Concentration today, and was listening in to the music that was played during the "Head Start Prizes"....

Now, it sure sounds like the stock music that G/T used for TPIR...and since the two shows did share some cues, i'm wondering if anyone knows what song this is, and does anyone have it?

The show in question, if you have it in your collection, is the one with contestant Randy the Naked DJ.

Any help would be appreciated....sharing the music file would be even better! :)
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

CarShark

The "Out There" Request
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 06:35:05 PM »
Do you mean this song?

tvwxman

The "Out There" Request
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 07:18:20 PM »
[quote name=\'CarShark\' date=\'Apr 6 2005, 05:35 PM\']Do you mean this song?
[snapback]80797[/snapback]
[/quote]

No. That would be a remix of the theme. But you have the right idea....

The one i'm looking for is the 1st head start from the ep listed above...the only one in existence with traders....
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

Ryan Bugaj

The "Out There" Request
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 09:22:41 PM »
I just scanned my tape to see if I could identify the tune, and as far as I can tell, it appears it's Concentration-specific. Probably another mix of the main theme.

Perhaps someone with better knowledge than I can chime in; I hope this piece of music surfaces sometime!

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
The "Out There" Request
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2005, 09:12:58 AM »
One of the music afficionadoes reported, back when all the music finding was popular, that there were four head-start cues (at least in their possession) - all remixes of the main theme. I can dig out the tape to listen closer, but my memory says all the cues were just light guitar riffs based on the theme.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck