Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Millionaire is going to be a hoot tomorrow...  (Read 5232 times)

JTFriends1

Millionaire is going to be a hoot tomorrow...
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2005, 11:49:13 PM »
For the record, any intent to air shows in production order has gone to the wayside.  For shows I attended in the fall, we were given air dates in March.  An interesting contestant won $100,000, and I made the comment "wanna bet this'll air in sweeps"... sure enough, aired in February.  (Pre-empted in my market no less.)

cmjb13

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2005, 06:19:01 AM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Apr 6 2005, 12:19 PM\']"WWTBAM" tapes the entire season in a four-month spurt of four shows a day[/quote]
I'm pretty sure Millionaire tapes 5 shows a day. At least they did back in November, taping 3 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

uncamark

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2005, 11:55:37 AM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Apr 7 2005, 05:19 AM\'][quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Apr 6 2005, 12:19 PM\']"WWTBAM" tapes the entire season in a four-month spurt of four shows a day[/quote]
I'm pretty sure Millionaire tapes 5 shows a day. At least they did back in November, taping 3 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.
[snapback]80847[/snapback]
[/quote]

The day I went, it was a four-show day--two for each taping session.  Doesn't mean they can make it five, particularly for stunt weeks.