Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Karn Feud Question  (Read 2634 times)

gsfan85

Karn Feud Question
« on: April 05, 2005, 06:44:42 PM »
Hey everyone,

While watching Feud between Thursday and Friday (second episode in the double run), I noticed that the champs from Thursday did not return Friday.  Do they skip around on the episodes?

Adam

BrandonFG

Karn Feud Question
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 06:50:04 PM »
It doesn't seem like they would, esp. since they have to keep the continuity for the Friday champs coming back on Monday.

Maybe it was a 5-time champ?
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

gsfan85

Karn Feud Question
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 09:56:04 PM »
Hey there,

Nope, I've been watching it at work every day for the past 2 weeks.  The family was on 3 times, but the next day they were gone.  

Adam

mystery7

Karn Feud Question
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2005, 10:20:19 PM »
[quote name=\'gsfan85\' date=\'Apr 5 2005, 08:56 PM\']Hey there,

Nope, I've been watching it at work every day for the past 2 weeks.  The family was on 3 times, but the next day they were gone. 

Adam
[snapback]80685[/snapback]
[/quote]
Did the champs come back on Monday instead of Friday? Whether or not, it sounds like a call to the station is in order to see what happened. Could be master control ran a show or two out of sequence for some reason (missed feed?). Some stations (like mine) pre-empt the second run occasionally - is your station like that?

jmangin

Karn Feud Question
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2005, 10:39:51 PM »
Maybe there was an issue and the family wasn't available that day, or possibly their vacation was over and they went home.

uncamark

Karn Feud Question
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2005, 12:24:22 PM »
There seems to be gaps in continuity all the time on both runs of "Feud."  Champs will disappear for weeks and then pop up all of a sudden to continue their run.  It's nothing more than someone at Fremantle being unable to schedule the shows so that there is a semblance of continuity.  (Granted, if there's no retiring champion, it is difficult to use that as a seamless jump in continuity, but still...)