Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: More game show photos  (Read 2830 times)

Bob Zager

More game show photos
« on: April 09, 2005, 11:28:37 AM »
Yeah, lots more photos from favorite game shows are available right now on eBay.  You might not believe the top bids right now on a couple of photos from the very first week of '70s Password.

In addition to photos,  there are some copies of TV Game Show Magazine up for bids.

BTW, most online book sellers are showing another delayed release date for the Ultimate Game Show Book.  It's been happening for more than a year now, I wouldn't be surprised if it never gets published.

JMFabiano

More game show photos
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 11:54:08 AM »
Just did some looking on eBay...these are the photos described as "Elizabeth Montgomery on Password," right?  (And when you said first week, I was hoping to see if a certain contestant was in any of them...if you read the ABC Password Page, you may know who I am talking about ;-))
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

Bob Zager

More game show photos
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2005, 12:05:01 PM »
[quote name=\'JMFabiano\' date=\'Apr 9 2005, 10:54 AM\']Just did some looking on eBay...these are the photos described as "Elizabeth Montgomery on Password," right?  (And when you said first week, I was hoping to see if a certain contestant was in any of them...if you read the ABC Password Page, you may know who I am talking about ;-))
[snapback]81174[/snapback]
[/quote]

There is at least one photo w/Ms. Montgomery that is not from the first week (shown with Paul Lynde), but the ones showing her with Allen Ludden wearing horn-rimmed glasses, and/or Bill Bixby, are definitely from the first week.

In some of them, there is also blonde female contestant, who is probably THE one you're referring to (Judy Spicer).