Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hoosier Millionaire may be canceled...  (Read 4758 times)

brianhenke

Hoosier Millionaire may be canceled...
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2005, 08:36:56 PM »
[quote name=\'Modor\' date=\'Apr 12 2005, 01:51 PM\'][quote name=\'brianhenke\' date=\'Apr 12 2005, 01:07 PM\']I'm not generally at a TV at 7:30 p.m. Saturday night, but I did see the two-player Match 3.  When I saw that, I thought, "Ought-oh! They're screwing it up even more!"
[/quote]
So you didn't see the episode in question, but you made an assumption; and a rather poor one, at that?

Go back to bothering rec.sport.nascar.
[snapback]81631[/snapback]
[/quote]

Look, I watched the episode, and I assumed that the Ohio Lottery had changed the Match 3 format.

Brian

The Jehovah's Witnesses distribute Mad magazine?
The leaves start to change color in May?

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2005, 09:22:29 PM »
The problem is that you assumed.  You could have taped the show, checked the show website, asked a friend, any number of things to check the facts.  But you chose not to.  Bad Brian!  Bad!  No biscuit!
Travis L. Eberle

LA the DJ

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2005, 09:23:06 AM »
[quote name=\'TLEberle\' date=\'Apr 12 2005, 08:22 PM\']The problem is that you assumed.  You could have taped the show, checked the show website, asked a friend, any number of things to check the facts.  But you chose not to.  Bad Brian!  Bad!  No biscuit!
[snapback]81665[/snapback]
[/quote]
....Ya know, it's entirely possible his bowling buddy confirmed it. <ducks>
Help control the moron population, if you know a moron, kick him in a strategic location.

sshuffield70

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2005, 10:22:26 PM »
Look, I watched the episode, and I ass-umed that the Ohio Lottery had changed the Match 3 format.

I got your point.