Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeopardy! Brain Bus rolls into RI!  (Read 2986 times)

TalkingHeadsFan

Jeopardy! Brain Bus rolls into RI!
« on: April 16, 2005, 09:14:36 PM »
Right before tonight's TPIR MDS, a promo aired, heralding the arrival of the Jeopardy Brain Bus in Rhode Island!

Wednesday, May 11th, from 6 PM to 8:30 PM, at the Warwick Mall. I know there's a few Rhode Islanders here on the boards, so hopefully we can get a plan going, as we did for the WheelMobile.

Also, any information on how the Brain Bus event is run would be helpful!

Doug

tvwxman

Jeopardy! Brain Bus rolls into RI!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 08:04:50 AM »
[quote name=\'TalkingHeadsFan\' date=\'Apr 16 2005, 08:14 PM\']Right before tonight's TPIR MDS, a promo aired, heralding the arrival of the Jeopardy Brain Bus in Rhode Island!

Wednesday, May 11th, from 6 PM to 8:30 PM, at the Warwick Mall. I know there's a few Rhode Islanders here on the boards, so hopefully we can get a plan going, as we did for the WheelMobile.

Also, any information on how the Brain Bus event is run would be helpful!

Doug
[snapback]82182[/snapback]
[/quote]

It's not as , uh, nuts....seriously....there's a big line to sign up and take a 10 q test...if you pass that one, Maggie gives you the go ahead to come back and take a 50 q.....along the way the clue crew plays with the audience, but i'm not sure whether or not they play with the original crowd, or the ones that survive the 10 q weed-out-er (not to be confused with a weed-eat-er).

Still fun....don't expect to get a tour of the Brain Bus...like the Wheelmobile, it's home to....lots of boxes full of promotional stuff.....
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"